Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo Written Update May 12, 2009

34th Episode!

Laal is very Excited
Laali is sitting in her room and talking to the Ganesiya puppet. She is very happy about the fact that she will be able to meet him very soon since thakur has agreed to leave him off work. She is very nervous and at the same time excited to meet him.

Sideshwari comes and teases Shekhar

Shekhar is flying a kite on the terrace, and then Sideshwari comes there. She tries to get his attention by making noise from her bangles and anklets but Shekhar doesn't look at her and keeps concentrating on his kite. She then get's annoyed and decides to go and talk to him, she says ypu are flying a kite here and there father's kite has been cut. She tells him that there was a girl there. and she gave a very good reply to babu jee. She is refering to Laali, and she even tells him that babu has kept her in the stroreroom and once she came out she scremeed at him as to why he's not letting her meet with her husband. Shekhar says I don't care about all of this. Sideshwari then says forget that, and then asks him to tell how she is looking. She then starts teasing him, and in all this the kite falls down😆. She then runs away from there.

Back in Laali's Village
Back in Laali's Village, the kids are preapring some fruits which they have to take along with them when they go to meet Laali in her sasuraal. Nanku then comes there and the kids tell them that we all are ready and let's go to meet Laali. Nanku get's worried, and and tells them that they still need to arrange the money for the bus tickets and once that is done they will go. The kids get all excited and then run outside. Nanku then sits and talks with Majri and tells her that he is tired of lieing to the kids like this and for how long will they have to do this for. Rekha, the second oldest chiild is hiding behind the door and hears all this. This Update is stolen from India Forums.

Dai's daughter comes to meet Laali in the room. Laali asks her to arrange for some light as it is very dark in the room and that she need to see Ganesiya's face once he comes to meet her. Dai's daughter agrees and and leaves from there.
This Update is stolen from India Forums.

Reka Questions Nanku
Rekha comes and asks Nanku, as to why they were lying to them. And that he will not take them to Laali's sasuraal. Nanku pleases her by saying that he was saying that becuase Munna and Lubly are very young and they won't understand that he doesn't have the bus fare to take all of them to meet Laali. Rekha calms down and believes Nanku's words. Nanku tells her to give the stuff that they arranges for Laali and that he will be leaving for Bastora(Laali's sasuraal) soon.

Loha Singh is determined to get a grandson!
Loha Singh is in his barn and milking his buffalos. He's thinking about people telling him that he doesn;t have a grandson and then he also thinks about Laali and how she bravely came and saved that goat from his gun. And then he also remembers Pundit saying that he will get a grandson for sure. Dai then comes there and tells him that she knows what he is thinking. She tells him that "I may be small but I want to tell what you are thinking about doing is not right". Loha Singh then tells her that, there is a difference between a women's and a man's thinking. And tells her to take the milk and only worry about milk and yogurt. He then tells her to go and bring Ranvijay and Shekhar to his room
This Update is stolen from India Forums..

Rekha comes closer to the truth
Back in the village, Nanku goes up to this well and throws a red bundle in there. I think it is the fruits and other things that the kids arranged to take along with them when they go to meet Laali. Rekha sees all this, and she is confused. She comes up to Nanku and asks " you were suppose to take this to Laali's sauraal then why did he throw you throw these gifts in the well". Nanku lies again and tells her that the bus fares have gone very high and he couldn't arrange the money for it. Rekha consoles her self but she is confused.

Laali is preparing for Ganesiya to come, she is taking stuff out of her Jhapphi(suitcase) and decorating the room with the stuff. She is just very anxious to meet Ganesiya.

Ranvijay and Shekhar comes to meet their dad
Loha Singh comes and sits down in his room, Kaushalaya his wife comes there.Well we just see that Kaushalaya is very quite, and is always serving her husband. Kaushalaya starts lighting a diya but Loha Singh questions her "you are worried about this diya bot not for the diya of the family". Just then Dai brings Ranvijay and Shekhar there. Loha then tells Dai to leave.

Shekhar is chosen by Loha Singh...

Loha Singh tells all of them that he has decided how they will get a heir into this family. Kaushalya is confused, but Loha Singh tells her that she doesn't need to worry, and it's important for the boys to know about this. He then tells them that the girl in the kothri(Laali) will give the birth to our heir. He also points out that she is brave, and will give birth to a child who is capable of being the hier of this thakur family. He then asks, "but who will do this work"? Ranvijay is pleased, and there is a smile on his face, I think he is very desperate😆. Loha Singh then goes upto Shekhar and holds his face and tells him he has responsibility towards the family. He then tells them that the Pundit Ji has told that only Shekhar can give a birth to their grandson. Shekhar is shocked. And Ranvijay is not pleased.

Analysis

• Laali is very excited about meeting Ganesiya
  • Siddeshwari is still in good mood, but Shekhar shows little signs of love towards her
  • Rekha, Laali's sister finds out that they are not going to meet Laali and she suspects that the parents are hiding something from them
  • Loha Singh tells Shekhar that he and Laali have to give him his grandson now!

Tomorrow!
Shekhar get's mad at his father and tells him that he will not do this no matter what! Loha Singh tells him that the decision has been taken now! Laali also meets Shekhar tomorrow!

Please press thanks if you liked the Update.

Edited by Gur.N.cool - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CUTE- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u so much Gur😃
awesome update so far👏👏
i'm waiting 4 the rest.
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the lovely update Gursharan. It is nice the creatives have not forgot Laali's parents as the story has moved on.👏
Edited by magnificent me - 15 years ago
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: magnificent me

Thanks for the lovely update Gursharan. It is nice the creatives have not forgot Laali's parents as the story has moved on.👏

yea i'm happy that Laali's family is still there.
And I think they will definitely meet laali somehow.

ok guys the full update is done, sorry about the delay.
punjabi girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really hope that Laali doesn't have a relationship with shekar thinking he is genasiya. I wish they would bring some new person to be her husbnd. I really wanted her to have a loving relationship with her husband where they slowly fall in love.
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update. I do not know what to feel for Lali.
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx soo much for the great update!!!
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thx fo a gr8 update! i wonder if rekha find out
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks..wonder how wud Laali take this...
ANSHU015 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanxx Gur 4 d lovely update😛