Sally101 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i believe this show is not for kids. They talk about selling ppl and what not. i try to avoid watching it infront of ma parents.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k-kimya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sally101

i believe this show is not for kids. They talk about selling ppl and what not. i try to avoid watching it infront of ma parents.

It should not be a prime time show. It could be a reality in some parts of the world but people watch tv for entertainment and pleasure but this is a depressing show, I do not watch it and sometimes read the updates.
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: k-kimya

It should not be a prime time show. It could be a reality in some parts of the world but people watch tv for entertainment and pleasure but this is a depressing show, I do not watch it and sometimes read the updates.

k-kimya, first of all welcome to the Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo Section and India Forums. I hope you make a lot of friends and have a lot of fun!๐Ÿ˜Š
Yes this show is depressing but I feel compared to many shows on Colors, this show is slightly on the ligther side. Showing reality of India seems to be a new trend on Indian TV which Colors set about and now all the channels are copying. I feel as this show progresses there will be more romance and many more positive scenes but this won't be the main focus. I think the show is more about the struggle of an Indian village girl then about selling people. Selling people is just a part of the struggle Laali goes through and the many more she will face. Nevertheless, the point you have made is very true and we can only cross our fingers for some happier moments to entertain us.
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sally101

Well I think each person has different choices. People were really tired of those unrealistic, romantic shows. And such shows are successful these days, that's why they are being made. This show ranks among the top five shows across all channels. So there is an anudience for it.

I think kids are fine watching the show. They really are not showing anything which needs Parental Guidance. If they can watch violent movies then why not this? It would have been different if they had sold the girl and put her into prostitution then it wouldn't have been a comfortable show to watch. But Laali has been saved from all that, and i'm syre soon we will start seeing positive things on the show.
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

Well I think each person has different choices. People were really tired of those unrealistic, romantic shows. And such shows are successful these days, that's why they are being made. This show ranks among the top five shows across all channels. So there is an anudience for it.

I think kids are fine watching the show. They really are not showing anything which needs Parental Guidance. If they can watch violent movies then why not this? It would have been different if they had sold the girl and put her into prostitution then it wouldn't have been a comfortable show to watch. But Laali has been saved from all that, and i'm syre soon we will start seeing positive things on the show.

Thats so true.. I dun think its the age problem here its basically about your likings..I was quite surprised wen i heard Sukriti of DMG will be a parallel lead in the show but must say she comes as a nice strong versatile actor here..I usually like this show as it shows ground reality with a lot of positivity in it unlike other so called top social dramas which are mere tearjerkers..No offence to anyone plz..๐Ÿ˜ณ
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
one of the best shows on tv!!iits realistic n i was fedup watchg the same mushy romance nonsense shown on the screen... its a realty wat thy r showg n i guess we ned 2 learn n b aware of it.... its very different n keeps u glued ...its mre of laalis struggles then sellg n prostituion n stuff
moonlight44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
its really good but ur right we cant watch it infront of our parents
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think this show is taken to make the society aware of the gruesome unjustice done to the poor illiterate girl like laali and also emphasing the importance of education!!!What can happen if u are uneducated and unaware of your surroundings and u can be tricked!!!This is kind of a reality that is till happening in interior parts of northern India.This is a good moral based show and I hope society ,public and the government understand this and take necessary actions so that many laali's can be saved!!!
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jaishankar

I think this show is taken to make the society aware of the gruesome unjustice done to the poor illiterate girl like laali and also emphasing the importance of education!!!What can happen if u are uneducated and unaware of your surroundings and u can be tricked!!!This is kind of a reality that is till happening in interior parts of northern India.This is a good moral based show and I hope society ,public and the government understand this and take necessary actions so that many laali's can be saved!!!

I totally agree with you there!
you said it very well๐Ÿ‘

Most people don't realize that such things exist in India even today, and that some action needs to be taken, to fix this. I'm glad that show like this is being made, and also that it has been successful.