Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

well Shekhar is an arrogant guy, he will not listen to his father that quickly. But it seems he might fall for Laali himself. Because Siddeshwari is very different from him and he really doesn't like her.

yup ur rite...he will fall 4 laali ...tats the point
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mehraan

yup me 2 feel he wudnt marry her as loha singh isnt concerned abt her bt then wat abt shekar???does he kno wat he is goin 2 do? i mean well he luks 2 b a gudguy n whtr will he indulge in all tis only 2 get a son.....😕 atleast laali doesnt kno tat he isnt her gnesiya bt wat abt shekar hes aware of the fact!

The fact that Sheker is a good guy is what will make him appreciate everything Laali has gone through and he will slowly fall in love with her. He might break the truth to her later when he knows his love is strong to overcome the lies or something filmy like that.😆😆
bt im thinkg abt how laali will react...i feel its bettr tat laali cmes 2 knos everythg b4...bt then the question is will she commit???😆 n if she cmes 2 kno later aftr shes being used vich is completely rong as she is already married .... a grave sin...im actually confused 4 the poorgal!
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
yeah loha sing for time being is not interested in Lali but afterward he will be interested because if his granchildren parents are not married they will be illegitimate.and the so called samaj may not also accept them as loha singh heirs.
fargone2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: magnificent me

The baby is from a New York Life Insurance Advertisement:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll5yaLbZ6VQ[/YOUTUBE]

OMG! how cuteeeee! thnx for sharing!
mere_costa thumbnail
i think they will have a baby and Shekar he will fall in love with Laali.
Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its seems that Loha won't let Shekhar marry Lali as she is from a lower cast family..... lali knows that she was already married in childhood, don't know if she'll agree again............As Shekhar is already married, there is a possibility that he'll deny at first to have a relationship with lali...... But eventually he may fall for her........ There will be a great twist in the story if Shekhar really falls in love with lali and wants to marry her..........