QUESTION, What will Shekhar do?

fargone2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi babes!
well, from yesterdays episode it seemed like Loha Singh is gonna tell shekar 2 marry Laali, what do u guys think? will he accept? or better said, will he dare 2 say noπŸ˜†? or will he accept it with open armsπŸ˜†? what say?
Edited by hobby10 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

judes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think he might resist at first and then he will marry laali and eventually fall in love with her.
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I dont think Loha Singh will say marry Laali. Loha Singh doesn't care about Laali. He cares about his grandson. Laali already thinks she is married to Shekar. I think they will just "use" Laali for a grandson and they will all hide the fact that Laali hasn't been married to Shekar or the fact that Shekar isn't Ganeshiya!
fargone2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magnificent me

I dont think Loha Singh will say marry Laali. Loha Singh doesn't care about Laali. He cares about his grandson. Laali already thinks she is married to Shekar. I think they will just "use" Laali for a grandson and they will all hide the fact that Laali hasn't been married to Shekar or the fact that Shekar isn't Ganeshiya!

Hats off yaar! that sound more like whats gonna happen! but do u think shekar will approve?...hmmm..i think he will eventually.
Mitesh.P thumbnail
I think it will take time for Shekar's approval but I think Shekar is pretty fed up with this whole grandson business and will give in...
fargone2 thumbnail

I think it will take time for Shekar's approval but I think Shekar is pretty fed up with this whole grandson business and will give in...

yea i think so 2!πŸ˜‰
fargone2 thumbnail

@magnificent

btw who is the baby in your siggy?
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

yup me 2 feel he wudnt marry her as loha singh isnt concerned abt her bt then wat abt shekar???does he kno wat he is goin 2 do? i mean well he luks 2 b a gudguy n whtr will he indulge in all tis only 2 get a son.....πŸ˜• atleast laali doesnt kno tat he isnt her gnesiya bt wat abt shekar hes aware of the fact!
Mitesh.P thumbnail

Originally posted by: hobby10

@magnificent

btw who is the baby in your siggy?

The baby is from a New York Life Insurance Advertisement:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll5yaLbZ6VQ[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by: mehraan

yup me 2 feel he wudnt marry her as loha singh isnt concerned abt her bt then wat abt shekar???does he kno wat he is goin 2 do? i mean well he luks 2 b a gudguy n whtr will he indulge in all tis only 2 get a son.....πŸ˜• atleast laali doesnt kno tat he isnt her gnesiya bt wat abt shekar hes aware of the fact!

The fact that Sheker is a good guy is what will make him appreciate everything Laali has gone through and he will slowly fall in love with her. He might break the truth to her later when he knows his love is strong to overcome the lies or something filmy like that.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by magnificent me - 15 years ago
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
well Shekhar is an arrogant guy, he will not listen to his father that quickly. But it seems he might fall for Laali himself. Because Siddeshwari is very different from him and he really doesn't like her.