Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Awesome detailed pictured update.

Thanks a lot.........
ovaltine thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Am I interpreting correctly that the caste of his future grandson's mother is not of importance to him??? He certainly is not benevolent . What happens of his future grandson turns out to be a good for nothing, will he blame his own genetics or dump it on Laali's caste? And if he turns out to be the best grandson then must be the Thakur's genes😆. What a mockery.
This part of using Laali as a hen to lay the egg doesn't sit well with me. If they had shown a family who treated people from all castes equally I would not have a problem, I guess.
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ovaltine

Am I interpreting correctly that the caste of his future grandson's mother is not of importance to him??? He certainly is not benevolent . What happens of his future grandson turns out to be a good for nothing, will he blame his own genetics or dump it on Laali's caste? And if he turns out to be the best grandson then must be the Thakur's genes😆. What a mockery.
This part of using Laali as a hen to lay the egg doesn't sit well with me. If they had shown a family who treated people from all castes equally I would not have a problem, I guess.

I think you are correct ovaltine. I don't think Loha Singh cares about Laali's caste. I agree, if the child is good then it is the Thakur's genetics but if the child isn't good then it is Laali's caste. I am also not hapopy about the way Laali is being used but like I have said before....I dont think Shaker likes Sudeshwari a lot and he will slowly fall for Laali and support her...so technically Laali may get more in return.

You have made some valid points.👏