Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Ever since i started watching this show..its always sad😭😭😭...when will Laali and her family ever be happy😊😊...every episode makes u wanna cry..its too emotional...i want some happy moments..but i dont think we will see any of those moments for now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Yes its a very emotionally draining show..but what pulls you through is Laali's optimism.She never gives up and I know somewhere in future..happiness is in store for Laali.
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
have u caught up with the indian episodes? they r getting some happiness in them😆.

but i'm sure one day laali's life would be full of happiness, don't worry the serial won't end without achieving this😆
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I think there are emotional scenes to grab viewership...now the show is settling there will beh "happier" moments for Laali for sure. The coming track of the story will focus more on Laali's relationship with Shekar which is a much happier topic then selling your daugther.
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: magnificent me

I think there are emotional scenes to grab viewership...now the show is settling there will beh "happier" moments for Laali for sure. The coming track of the story will focus more on Laali's relationship with Shekar which is a much happier topic then selling your daugther.

yup that's true, i loved all the laali and shekhar scenes so far.
but i'm scared of this Loha Singh😆 he might not be nice to laali
Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

have u caught up with the indian episodes? they r getting some happiness in them😆.

but i'm sure one day laali's life would be full of happiness, don't worry the serial won't end without achieving this😆

Nops..i watch US episode😳😳😳..too lazy to watch online😆😆
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nobody's ever happy on any Serials lol
NDhesi21 thumbnail
I agree every episode is very emotional .. you never know what is going to hit you
naj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yup that's true, i loved all the laali and shekhar scenes so far.
but i'm scared of this Loha Singh😆 he might not be nice to laali

i agree ... Loha Singh might b a little trouble for Laali..😕 but she will fight for her rights and will not b scared of him like others..😆
Probably there might b a chage in characted for Loha Singh due to this.😊
All we have to do is wait
fargone2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i agree, i think thats kinda the point of the serial , to show what Laali goes through to finally achive happiness!
Edited by hobby10 - 15 years ago