DOTW: Will Dai bring Laali and Shekhar closer?

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
DOTW: Will Dai bring Laali and Shekhar closer?

Since yesterday we saw that Loha Singh is very desperate to have a grandson! And so far both of his sons have been unsuccessful at it! But Pundit told him that he will get a grandson for sure by next year!

And also that leaf fell on Laali's head, when Shekhar was in front of her. And Dai's daughter said that the saying goes that if a leaf from that special tree falls on a girls head, then she will marry the boy who is in front of her. Now Dai get's worried and tensed hearing this, and yesterday when she was listening to Loha Singh say that he needs grandsons, she was thinking about something.

So Since Dai know's abut this leaf thing and that Loha Singh will get his grandson by next year for sure, is she going to suggest to the thakurs to bring Laali and Shekhar closer??

But how do u think Siddeshwari and Shekhar would react to this?
😕 Shekhar seems like a really good person, will he betray his wife?

Please provide your inputs.

Edited by Gur.N.cool - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fargone2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

So Since Dai know's abut this leaf thing and that Loha Singh will get his grandson by next year for sure, is she going to suggest to the thakurs to bring Laali and Shekhar closer??

But how do u think Siddeshwari and Shekhar would react to this?
😕 Shekhar seems like a really good person, will he betray his wife?

Please provide your inputs.

as of the storyline so far,i actually think she will, cause as laali has started to kinda fall for shekar without knowing anything abt the truth, i think thats what the family is gonna try to do
and as for shekar and Siddeshwari.....no clue yaar....from the little we have seen till now it seems like they dont even like eachother that much....feels really soon 2 say something, i think we have 2 see more of shekhar and his wife in comming weeks.😉 what say?
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Yea hobby, really don't know what they r going to do with Siddeshwari and Shekhar. They both seem to be living in their own worlds😆.
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Yea hobby, really don't know what they r going to do with Siddeshwari and Shekhar. They both seem to be living in their own worlds😆.

Exactly what I was going to say! So far they haven't even shown Siddeshwari and Shekar together. I don't think they particularly get on that well either. I wouldn't go round saying they are in deep love or anything. Laali is and has fallen for Shekar..plus the secret of her being sold isn't out. So the most obvious conclusion is that Laali will be set up with Shekar by Dai maa as you suggested and Siddeshwari will be made to keep quiet. She will feel jealous and try to create problems with Laali and the relationship between Siddeshwari and Laali will become so bad that eventually Siddeshwari will spit out in front of Laali that she was sold by her parents...which, of course, will be a shock for Laali.
This is what I feel will happen, but Laali will be given equal status to Siddeshwari until the family don't have the hier of the family they have been longing for.
Edited by magnificent me - 15 years ago
fargone2 thumbnail

yea, so far it seems so,😆,see my prediction abt Suku probably becomming a negative character will become true if your prediction is right, *sigh*, guess we have to live with that, but if we r really positive abt it maybe the 2 wifes will get along😊....like thats normal😆
btw shekar and siddeshwari make a cute pair,but shekar and laali will make a cute pair aswell dont u think?😆 feels weird 2 think this way.😆
fargone2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magnificent me

Exactly what I was going to say! So far they haven't even shown Siddeshwari and Shekar together. I don't think they particularly get on that well either. I wouldn't go round saying they are in deep love or anything. Laali is and has fallen for Shekar..plus the secret of her being sold isn't out. So the most obvious conclusion is that Laali will be set up with Shekar by Dai maa as you suggested and Siddeshwari will be made to keep quiet. She will feel jealous and try to create problems with Laali and the relationship between Siddeshwari and Laali will become so bad that eventually Siddeshwari will spit out in front of Laali that she was sold by her parents...which, of course, will be a shock for Laali.
This is what I feel will happen, but Laali will be given equal status to Siddeshwari until the family don't have the hier of the family they have been longing for.

lolz u told us everything yaar, no need 2 wait and see what happens😆
😭 i knew they will make my suku into a negative character, *sigh*, guess we have to live with that.
btw what a cutie u have as avatar!
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
@ hobby: yes...i think I got carried away.😆 I guess someone has to be the bad guy (or woman in this case😛) but I am sure even if Sukirti has to do a negative character she will carry out the charaacter beautifully.
Thanks for the compliment.
-CUTE- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushy107

i dnt wnt laali 2 cum in between i wnt only my shona suku 2 b paird up wiv dat second hunk lolz

coz da frst1 is ksg

me too don't want 2 see suku with the lead
because he is so not cute like the second guy😳
so the lead girl n guy should get 2gether
suku should with the second lead guy as well.....😛
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: -CUTE-

me too don't want 2 see suku with the lead

because he is so not cute like the second guy😳
so the lead girl n guy should get 2gether
suku should with the second lead guy as well.....😛

lol this is so confusing😆
shanti have u started watching the show yet?😆

there's only one lead guy in this serial so far, and he is married😆
-CUTE- thumbnail

lol this is so confusing😆
shanti have u started watching the show yet?😆

there's only one lead guy in this serial so far, and he is married😆

yes Gur, i have watched all the epis yesterday n i did not like the lead guy one bit
yeah I know he is married but I want him to leave pretty suku n go with the lead girl.
while suku go 4 the only good looking guy on the show that mean one😳
u get me now or not?😆
plus the lead guy dad's disgust me🤢