Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo Written Update May 7, 2009

32nd Episode!

Loha Singh comes back home and is furious!!

Loha Singh arrives home, and his driver stops the car, seeing laali standing in front. Loha Singh, asks why he has stopped and asks him to drive over Laali. He's very furious! The driver starts the car, and starts driving towards Laali, but Laali manages to escape just in time. Loha Singh then steps out of the car, and looks at Laali in anger, but then leaves from there and goes inside. Laali is confused at what just thakur did, and then sees Dai's daughter coming. Laali then runs from there, so she doesn't see her๐Ÿ˜†. This Update is Stolen from India Forums.

Loha Singh calls his sons non-manly!
In the house, Ranvijay's daughters are crying becuase their newly done ear piercing are hurting. Kaushalaya is trying to calm them down, and just then Loha Singh comes into the house. Seeing him Kaushalaya, covers her head. Loha then tells Dai to take the girls inside. Loha is very mad! Kaushalaya asks what's wrong. Loha screams at her and says that she has given him two useless, non manly sons! Kaushaya gets worried, and asks if Ranjivay has made some mistake. Loha then asks one of the servant to go and call the Pundit. And then he asks them to go and call Shekhar! Kaushalaya get's worried. Loha Singh then takes off his coat, and goes and picks up a big fat stick lol๐Ÿ˜†. Kaushalaya is still standing there, Loha screams at her and tells her to go and call Shekhar!!
fThis Update is Stolen from India Forums.

Shekhar is finally inroduced!!

Laali goes into the woods for a walk, or should I say she is just wandering around. She then hears someone playing the flute, sitting by the tree. Laali then remembers Dai telling her that Ganesiya works in the fields. Laali thinks this is Ganesiya and is overly joyed, she then covers her head, and starts walking towards him. They finally show the guy, it's Shekhar played by Abhishekh Rawat, though Laali doesn't see his face yet. Laali starts having dreams of him and her as she walks towards him. And then a leave falls from the tree on her head. Dai's daughter sees the leaf falling on Laali and wonders what kind of sign is this๐Ÿ˜†. She then sees Dai and Kaushalaya coming there looking for Shekhar. And then they just show Laali walking towards him, and on the same side Kaushalaya and Dai coming there.

Laali couldn't meet this guy though

Before Laali can reach to that guy, and see him, Dai's daughter comes and drags her away. She takes her away, and asks her why she has come out of the room. She tells her that my mom will kill me if she finds you had run. But Dai's daughter is very bholi๐Ÿ˜†, she couldn't stop Laali. Laai runs from there, and says today she will meet Ganesiya today for sure!! She goes to the place, but the guy is no longer there.

Dai blackmails Laali

Laali becomes sad and says that toady she wasn't able to meet Ganesiya either. But Dai's daughter tells her that she will meet Ganesiya for sure, and is about to tell her the significance of the leaf falling on her. And just then Dai comes there and screams at both of them. She get's very angre. Dai then holds Laali by the hair and drags her into the Haveli room. She tells her that she shouldn't come out of the room again. Laali tries to fight back by saying that she has the right to meet her husband. But Dai, tells her that if she speaks to her in an angry tone she will have Ganesiya kicked out from his job. Laali get's worried hearing this. Dai then smiles cleverly, and tells Laali if she doesn't want to be resposible for Ganesiya job loss then she should stay quiet and do what she has been told to. Dai and her daughter then go out the room.

Prospect that Shekhar and Laali will marry?
Dai then asks her daughter what she was saying about the leaf. She tells her that people say, if a leaf from that tree falls on a girls head, she then will marry whichever boy is in front of her. She is then confused and as asks her mother how can this girl marry Shekhar. Dai tells her to shut up, but with a tensed face. She then tells her not tell tell this to anyone.

Laali is of no use now
Ranvijay comes back home, he has a very angry face. He then tells one of his worker that Laali is of no use to them now. And if she stays in front of dad then he will just get more mad. He tells him him to fix Laali in some place.

Shekar comes home
Shekhar comes back home with his mom. He's telling her that she has just brought him her for no reason and that his father just does the opposite of what he thinks. Kaushalaya tries to calm him down by saying that he should not feel bad of what his father says. Just then Ranvijay comes there, and is surprised that Shekhar has come. Shekhar asks Ranvijay, why is he worried? As him and father are never worried. Loha Singh then yells at them and asks them if they will just stay there forever with their mom or if he will come their father as well!

Pundit says that there are prospects for having boys in the family
They go and sit down, and the pundit comes. Loha Singh tells the pundit to to read their horoscopes. Pundit read out that their r prospects of having twin boys in ur house. Loha Singh gets furious and says, "but what we got is two daughters"! Loha Singh is screaming while saying all this. He is basically very mad and keeps on screaming at everyone and tells them that becuase if his sons, people made fun of him. Pundit ji repeates again that he will get grandsons for sure, by next year. Dai is listening to what the Pundit told, and is tensed. and worried. But Loha Singh asks where will they come from as his sons are useless.

Loha Singh treats his father very badly
Just then Loha Singh's father comes there, and says some bad word to Loha. Loha Singh tells him to shut up and tells his servant, how he came out and then tells them to go and take his dad inside, and don't let him come outside. Before leaving his dad tells him that this world always changes, and what you see today might not be there tomorrow. He's finally taken away.

Both Ranvijay and Shekhar are standing there and staring at their fathers. Loha Singh tells them to go and do something now, as he need his grandson!

No precap was shown for Monday.
Please Say Thanks if you liked the Update

Sorry for the delay for the last part, as it was veryyy long๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Gur.N.cool - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

judes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for the update. You are doing a great job.

Saleem.K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey thanks for the update...no sukirti scene again!!!
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Yea...I am waiting for the last part too. I am liking all the measures you are taking to save your updates from theft.๐Ÿ˜† Nice update Gusharan!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

punjabi girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maybe Laali will start to fall in love with shekar and eventually when she does she will find out it's not Ganesiya. Then Ganesiya will come to look for her and he will find her. she will have to chose between Ganesiya and Shekar after.
JasveerShastri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the detail beautiful update
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: magnificent me

Yea...I am waiting for the last part too. I am liking all the measures you are taking to save your updates from theft.๐Ÿ˜† Nice update Gusharan!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

it's posted now.
lol it was too long today, I think had very less ads today as well.
oh lol yes, the updates are copies a lot, so I had to do that, though it was suppose to be in white, made a mistake๐Ÿ˜†
chaita thumbnail
Maybe the pundit will say that only Laali can give birth to Loha's grandson?!
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaita

Maybe the pundit will say that only Laali can give birth to Loha's grandson?!

na he wont say anything like that, and he already left from there.

I guess this dai ma will do something

cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much
Awesome update