Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sme123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I agree the lead protagonist of this show - Lali - she is a wonderful actress and doing an amazing job... san makeup and glamourous dresses.
very rarely you get impressed by someone who is shown so close to reality and Ratan is doing it so well!!! Awesome... way to go Ratan.. you will surely bag the best actress award this year!!!!!!πŸ‘
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

a good actress to be aprecciated.without make up good clothes she's awesome.

DesiGirlMita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea,u are right..
She is a VERY brilliant and proffesional actress!πŸ‘
Edited by RaNaMiTa - 15 years ago
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i watch AJMBK on my tv as i have zee tv so don't come to the forum...but just came for today as i was free...i agree ratan is a very good actress...when i watched first episode i was telling to my mom and even others who watch this show that lalli is a great actress...so natural...though i don't watch regularly coz of my time...but i must admit she is brilliant...nevertheless sukirti is also a great actress...though in the us still her entry has not happened...i'm sure she is doing a great job.
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sme123

I agree the lead protagonist of this show - Lali - she is a wonderful actress and doing an amazing job... san makeup and glamourous dresses.

very rarely you get impressed by someone who is shown so close to reality and Ratan is doing it so well!!! Awesome... way to go Ratan.. you will surely bag the best actress award this year!!!!!!πŸ‘

i knw she is, period. i agree wid u 2.
*RDB* thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with all Ratan Rajput is brilliant actress and deserves best actress award! πŸ‘
KaSuAlways thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Saleem and Iqra ..for agreeing wid me..Ratan is really cute and Love my Suku :)
fargone2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRITHEE

well i dont think tht without sukurti the show was in decline ratan rajput as far i know, kept us viewers without any complaints... this actress without any glamour or sex appeal gain our hearts and tht what i call a grt actress... i think tht most of the episodes tht i have been watching made me cry... this actress as well as her father and even the whole cast has carried the show so well till now tht i dont thnk tht sukurtti 'sor absence as well as rupa ganguly and even sudesh berry tht are big stars would hve made the big big difference.... so lets wait and seeπŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯±

Hi babe! me myself hobs here!
who said the show was in decline?πŸ˜•, sukirti fans actually congrated her for taking part in such a great and nice show, and 100% agree with u, i mean Ratan is the heart of the show, she is the main lead yaar! and supercute i have 2 say! she seems a very talented actress as well! and i am sure the whole cast is brilliant, i mean just the actor who plays Loha Singh gives me shivers each time he is angry yaar, great acting!
and abt suku ...if u refer 2 her as someone who gain ppls heart by glamour or sex appeal, i have 2 say...there is no denial that she has those 2 , but i dont think suku fans love her so badly because of those things, the main reason why she is liked is because of the natural real feeling she gave 2 the audience and of course her cutenessπŸ˜† ,
so my point is, plz tolerate suku fans for liking her so much and lets hope that these 2 cuties rock on the show, well Ratan is already rocking! and although i am not so hopefull of seeing so much of suku on the show cause of her not beeing among the main leads i still hope she rox 2, every1 on the show Rocks! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ‘what say babe?
Edited by hobby10 - 15 years ago
fargone2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manusha_LuvSD

Ratan is awesome.....great actress.......

AGreed!πŸ˜‰ and very cute!
snowwhite30 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ratan is doing a great job