PRITHEE thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
well i dont think tht without sukurti the show was in decline ratan rajput as far i know, kept us viewers without any complaints... this actress without any glamour or sex appeal gain our hearts and tht what i call a grt actress... i think tht most of the episodes tht i have been watching made me cry... this actress as well as her father and even the whole cast has carried the show so well till now tht i dont thnk tht sukurtti 'sor absence as well as rupa ganguly and even sudesh berry tht are big stars would hve made the big big difference.... so lets wait and see🥱 🥱 🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
who said the show was in decline rajan rajput is doing a damn good job... and i got hooked to the show cuz of her and the rest of d cast (apart from the storyline)... && completely agree with u .. the whole cast has carried the show off greatly... 👏
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Basically everyone in the show is awesome!!👏
Laali and her father have a very emotional touch to their acting, it is simply awesome!

Everyone in the thakur family is good as well, they all are very srtong actors. I'm looking forward to seeing them all. Sukiriti is great as well.

And I think the entire team has to work hard to make the show successful, including the techinal aspecta of it. I love the songs that play in the background. Like when Laali was thinking in her mind where she was running after Ganesiya in the fields. It was very lovely😃.

judes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Rajan Rajput is a really good actress, it is because of her performance I watch the show. I have no idea who sukurti is (not the am taking away any value that she might add to the storyline I am sure she is also a good actress). But the show is based on the character played by Ranjan.
RKB_LUV thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey judes its RATAN RAJPUT, i ove her from Radha ki betiyaan but from this show she has proved her as a great actress , it is her show not sukriti even i like sukriti too but ratan is ratan her accent her acting is so pure , so true, i like every thing about her.wat a great show.
devashree_h thumbnail
Yes..Ratan is superb as Laali. She makes it look so easy.She is one of things that got me hooked to this show.And the storyline is superb.
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know Ratan Rajput is an amazing actress
KaSuAlways thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi there..im a crazy fan of Sukirti!! Ya Ratan's is a damn good actress, very natural, it feels like its real life one's watching, and you must have seen so many of us talking about Suku all over the forum, but cant help it, she's such an actress, so full of innocence and beauty, anyone wud like her..and DMG we all used to watch, but now i've stopped watching it since the day Sukirti left it, thats why Suku fans cant stop talking about her on this forum, coz its been a month since we didn't watch Armaan Riddhima scenes from DMG, so basically we are all still missing them. Sorry if it bothers you all by any means, Ratan is sweet and doing a fabulous job :)
Saleem.K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaSuAlways

Hi there..im a crazy fan of Sukirti!! Ya Ratan's is a damn good actress, very natural, it feels like its real life one's watching, and you must have seen so many of us talking about Suku all over the forum, but cant help it, she's such an actress, so full of innocence and beauty, anyone wud like her..and DMG we all used to watch, but now i've stopped watching it since the day Sukirti left it, thats why Suku fans cant stop talking about her on this forum, coz its been a month since we didn't watch Armaan Riddhima scenes from DMG, so basically we are all still missing them. Sorry if it bothers you all by any means, Ratan is sweet and doing a fabulous job :)

completely agree with u Yamini!!!
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KaSuAlways

Agree, i've also seen ratan in radha ki betiyan..... she was really good. But we KaSu fans havn't seen suku in abt one month now, and I think we r like going crazy just see a small little scene of her, which make us really happy.😳