SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
😕 😕 😕 talk about a mess.. If im correct, Lali's brought in to provide an heir.. for which she'd have to be with Shekhar.. as he's the already married younger son The one who lali married when she was a child was Ganesia.. whose sorta in the picture.. for now 😕 😕 😕

if shekhar falls in love with lali.. wat happens to sudheshwari (his wifeyy) 😕 😕 as i doubt divorce is in the books even though from the looks of it.. they don't really share such a lovey dovey relationship.. it seems they don't even care about one another..

and as far as ganesia's entry goes.. thats entirely upto the writers.. though i don't see it happening.. 😕

Edited by Mrs. SIR - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mrs. SIR

😕 😕 😕 talk about a mess.. If im correct, Lali's brought in to provide an heir.. for which she'd have to be with Shekhar.. as he's the already married younger son The one who lali married when she was a child was Ganesia.. whose sorta in the picture.. for now 😕 😕 😕 and then there's ranvijay.. the baddie who's single and ready to mingle 😉 😉

if shekhar falls in love with lali.. wat happens to sudheshwari (his wifeyy) 😕 😕 as i doubt divorce is in the books even though from the looks of it.. they don't really share such a lovey dovey relationship.. it seems they don't even care about one another..

and as far as ganesia's entry goes.. thats entirely upto the writers.. though i don't see it happening.. 😕

but it'd be interesting to see ranvijay have a change in heart and fall for lali.. as he is the one who brought her from her village.. and wat not.. 😊 😊

I think you have got some confusions here.

First off all Laali was not bought on the purposes of providing the family a heir. She was basically bought so that, they can give her to one of their business partner, remember in monday's episode Ranivijay takes her to this house where this busness men is waiting for her in the bed. but then he gets into a fight with Ranvijay, and tells him to take Laali back. the baby stuff is only from the articles, none of it happened yet.

Plus Ranvijay is already married!!! he has two daughters lol😆
so not ready to mingle, at least i hope not😆

and we have to see more oh shekhar to see how he treats his wife.

but as of now laali is no way related to shekhar
SIKinLoVE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

I think you have got some confusions here.

First off all Laali was not bought on the purposes of providing the family a heir. She was basically bought so that, they can give her to one of their business partner, remember in monday's episode Ranivijay takes her to this house where this busness men is waiting for her in the bed. but then he gets into a fight with Ranvijay, and tells him to take Laali back. the baby stuff is only from the articles, none of it happened yet.

oooo so thats confusion no. 1.. i actually haven't seen monday's epi... i watch in US and then i watched today's India episode.. 😕

Plus Ranvijay is already married!!! he has two daughters lol😆damn.. major confusion no. 2😆 did they show his wife?? 😕
so not ready to mingle, at least i hope not😆 yaaa

and we have to see more oh shekhar to see how he treats his wife.

but as of now laali is no way related to shekhar here i had already started the luv saga of ranvijay and lali.. and then u burst my bubble by tellin me he has two daughters

but since i did catch today's epi.. and the 'grand' entry that shekhar has made.. it seems like its him and lali.. unless ganesia comes along 😕 though it would make no sense for him to enter the story.. at least for d time being

and now my entire post doesn't make sense 🤔🤔🤔

Edited by Mrs. SIR - 15 years ago
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
another quick question 🤔🤔.. aside from ranvijay and bai lady (the neg character).. who else knows about lali?? 😕😕
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs. SIR

another quick question 🤔🤔.. aside from ranvijay and bai lady (the neg character).. who else knows about lali?? 😕😕

their father Loha Singh know about it.
and you know how ranvijay was worried when his father got that phone call about the tender.
it's becuase the father thinks laali has been given tothis business man, and that he should be pleased now, and give them this tender.
but Loha singh doesn't know that ranvijay got into a fight with the business man, and that he refused laali.

also Ranivijay's mom knows about it, but she doesn't know for what purpose she has been brought for.