dimple_usa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This program really touches our heart, but I fear that it is like one of the other soaps. All good serials start with a middle size family or poor family, but after one month or so the story again takes the viewers in big mansions which really spoils the whole taste. This story has a poor family who does not have money to feed its kids, but now the lead of the story, lalli is sent to a big mansion and then no more of the middle class problems. I guess this is just one of the big trap laid by the producers to gain the TRP's. They know that most of the audience belongs to middle class, so they show the beginning of the story very good, then again the same old dramas. Here on the whole story will change and then there will be only big parties and functions and may be pooja shown in the programme. Why cant they show reality. How many people really are living that lavishly in India. This is the major reason why most of the shows lose trps and lose the battle. Wake up.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Yes I totally get what you mean. It was the authentic village touch of the serial that got it popular. and how they showed the issue of poverty.

but they had to take the story somewhere, it's hard to stay in the village and continue, becuase the story wouldn't be interesting.

But I do hope that, they keep us in touch with laali's parents.
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

Yes I totally get what you mean. It was the authentic village touch of the serial that got it popular. and how they showed the issue of poverty.

but they had to take the story somewhere, it's hard to stay in the village and continue, becuase the story wouldn't be interesting.

But I do hope that, they keep us in touch with laali's parents.

exactly !

lets hope everything falls in place though.....

it generally happens......first after a good start, the show starts experimenting a bit too much until the TRPs fall down.....and then once again to pick up the TRPs they might come back to the original theme......and then the show might have a settled approach.

Anyways, all thats just hypothetical....lets wait and watch !

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i agree wid all u guys....wat touched mst of our hearts is the stry of struggles n hardhips n how laali n her fmly will survive agaginst all odds...i like the authentic feel of teh village n the povertyu shown vich is a bigger reality..hope thy continue 2 show laalis parents...