Ganesiya entry,how would u like it to be!!!

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Friends,
As we know that Ganesiya is the person who married Laali in chlidhood and he is her husband,but laali has mistakenly identfied Sekar as Ganesiya!!!
Now at some time Ganesiya is going to be introduced!!!How do u want his introduction to be!!
Here goes my take!!!
I want him to give a tadka entry means an different one!!!Yaaro we know he is also from poor family!!!
MY scene would a competition a village still khushti competition where the thakurs kind of people keep and say who ever of u villagers wins this fight by beating our hamp will take home some money!!!
This guy is a bhelvan kind of guy,no one comes ahead when all these thakurs laugh at them!!
Meanwhile sekar and Suddeshwari are also there and laali from corner secretly admiring her Ganesiya(Sekar).
(Consider that sekar who does not may be love sudeshwari has fallen for laali and sudeshwari as usual too busy in her make up and sajawat is unware,poor soul 😊 )
Now comes the entry of ganesiya a village guy with stick in hand long hair and a muscle guy with a small ear ring on his ear!!!
His hair kind of hides one of his eyes in style,full of sweat and he looks and says i will fight !!
Now he fights and wins ann thakurs not impressed but all of a sudden sudeshwari who busy doing make up just seems him and falls for this guys as he looks really handsome and smart adn with full of muscles!!
This guy naughty gives a smalll wink to sudeshwari as he is impressed with her beauty and sudeshwari is attracted to him!!!
Now imagine yaaro sekar and laali and sudeshwari and Ganesiya together!!!
Well no bashing yaaro just my imagination!!!Well what will the story turn out and imagine as we are made fans of Kasu if Karan was Ganesiya we will see Ksau together again!!!

😊

Yaaro this is for fun to make our forum more active,tell ur part of how ur Ganesiya entry and tell whom u would like it to be!!!

Enjoy!!!

Regards
Jai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I dont even think we will ever see this Ganesiya
Jaishankar thumbnail
but Ganesiya is not sekar i beleive he also from poor family and since sekar is married i beleive at some point they will introduce him for laali as i think they might show the soutan concept here
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
wow this is really good!!
you should be a director man!! seriously!

while reading ur description, I was imagining the whole thing.

It would be lovely if Ganesiya made his entry like this! I hope they do get Ganesiya into the show.
I appreciate ur efforts in enlightening this section😊 . Loved your description.

Jaishankar thumbnail
thanks gurusharan yeah i would love to direct yaar hehehe 😊
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

i'd like to be very dramatic actually

with ganesha god's pics revolving around before ganesiya finally makes entry. And then when he realises laali has identified someone else as ganesiya, he might do some tandav naach (which resembles that he has learnt it from his father shiva god )

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
very funny dear...actually was laughng out while readg!
actually i used 2 feel ganesyia will not be shown bt his entry is imp cos laali is married 2 him n he mite turn out later wen sekar-laali n ganesia in a trapp...tis is how the stry wud b i feel in future..bt smehow i hate the ganesia charcater a lot wen laalis father had cme 2 meet him n his fmly askg 4 gauna...he wasnt shown bt his back was n her father pleaded 2 him vich made me sulk....accordingly hes the one who will not go aggainst his father different from ur potrayal! basically a weak charcater...i will b surprised if hes shown the way u described!
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

i will b surprised if hes shown the way u described!

I'd be more surprised than youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Jaishankar thumbnail
well this yaaro this would bring a real twist in the tale 😊
manchu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dont think they will introduce him .... May be they will show him getting married to someone else