Desi-Gal89 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

hello !!!!!!!!!!

could sum1 plss tell me whats the story of lalli??..how is she linked to sudheshwaris husband???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
ok I will tell u what i told jai.

Laali hasn't been married to shekhar. Thakur and his older son bought laali so they can give her to that businessman(shown yesterday), and in return they will get a business contract from him.

Laali was wed when she was young to a guy named Ganesiya. But Laali was still staying with her parents since they were waiting for her to mature, before they send her off to her husband's place. And now when Laali's father went to fix the date for her Gauna(bidaai) Ganesiya's family demanded that he gives 10,000 ruppes if he wants to send laali to their house.

So they couldn't arrange the money, and Laali eventually was sold. But parents didn't tell Laali that they were selling her, and instead they told her that she is being sent to her sasuraal, to Ganesiya's place.

So Laali has come here thinking this is her sasuraal. But the thing is she hasn't even seen Ganesiya(her husband) for years now, since they got married when they were young, so I think she will think that Shekhar is her Ganesiya.

shekahr and rajeshwari have no idea about laali, and the track about rajeshwari not having any baby, is only from the articles, it's hasn't been shown yet. So as of now Shekhar and laali have no relationships.

I hope this helps and clers the confussion.

Desi-Gal89 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thankkkkkkuiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu that really helped! : D
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

So they couldn't arrange the money, and Laali eventually was sold. But parents didn't tell Laali that they were selling her, and instead they told her that she is being sent to her sasuraal, to Ganesiya's place.

So Laali has come here thinking this is her sasuraal. But the thing is she hasn't even seen Ganesiya(her husband) for years now, since they got married when they were young, so I think she will think that Shekhar is her Ganesiya.

So sad and wrong !

hey guru ji, would you like to be sekar aur ganesiya?😆😆

Edited by clodpolish - 15 years ago