Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PiyaBawri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

hey PiyaπŸ€— -- right back atcha kiddo!! πŸ€—
yes I love this forum now, but don't worry I haven't forgotten about SRGMPπŸ˜†. I will become more active there after June 5th, when the starts. --- so rude how you just abandoned us!!! 😑 πŸ˜†

and thanks for liking the update, even though you don't watch this showπŸ˜†.
it's better than Chotti BahuπŸ˜‰ ---- i will have to kill you for saying that because that's not true!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

maine kahan abandon kiya hai, warnings post toh karta hoonπŸ˜†.

accha, phir woh kaun hai jo haemsha apne updates mein kehta rehta hai, ki CB is soo slowπŸ˜†.
aww don't worry I love Chotti Bahu as well, looking forward to the coming episodes as the hug hasn't been shown yetπŸ˜†
but this show, is very real and based on real situations, unlike CB which is based on one mystery.
PiyaBawri thumbnail

maine kahan abandon kiya hai, warnings post toh karta hoonπŸ˜†. --- *SIGH* that's all we have become for you now? aao, dhamki do aur chale jao?? *SIGH* so sad!! 😭 πŸ˜†

accha, phir woh kaun hai jo haemsha apne updates mein kehta rehta hai, ki CB is soo slowπŸ˜†. --- it WAS slow when I was complaining but now it's moving ahead and I am VERY happy!! (very happy in my heart dil dance maare re ) πŸ˜†
aww don't worry I love Chotti Bahu as well, looking forward to the coming episodes as the hug hasn't been shown yetπŸ˜† ----OMG you will be obsessed...i still haven't been able to come outta that moment πŸ˜† 😍
but this show, is very real and based on real situations, unlike CB which is based on one mystery. ----i'll take your word for it and CB is not based on a mystery lolπŸ˜† it's based on Kaanha!! 😳 and that by default makes it better! πŸ˜›

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
judes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks you the update. You are doing a great job.
PiyaBawri thumbnail

dhamki?πŸ˜† i never did that, i'm innocentπŸ˜³πŸ˜† and Piya u r so nice, aap ko koi kya kahe ga.πŸ˜†
Koi keh bhi nahin sakta ... kisi mein itni himmat nahin hai na?? Piya se sab darte hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and tum kab se innocent ban gaye??? 😲

oh wow, great to hear that. abhi haath dance marne laga hai ya nahin?πŸ˜†
NO!! haath dance maarne mein abhi 3.5 weeks baaki hai!! don't remind me!! 😭😭

what??πŸ˜† it's based on kanha, have u read the posts on that forum, how people were sayingit was discrimination for this show to be realted to kanhaπŸ˜† becuase Rad was doing such a crimeπŸ˜†
Blah people like to just say things out of frustration, let them...the fact is the hug, the love, it's all a gift from kaanha so how can it not be great?? 😳

cola_gul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnk u for the wonderful update
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks yaar gursharan awesome update!!!rock on πŸ‘
vinaya_kanoor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its not Kaanji Bhai..........its Kaan Chedayi.....meaning ear piercing ceremony
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinaya_kanoor

Its not Kaanji Bhai..........its Kaan Chedayi.....meaning ear piercing ceremony

thanks so much
i was really confused, it's becuase i don't know bihari. plus the voice quality is really bad on the online videos.

it will be great if u can help out like this, becuase i need itπŸ˜†