Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Rage-Of-Angels

Yo Dude!

Btw...Way to Go for the person who just fired 100 questions! sorry didnt read the name..but go you!!!

Right gurshan im just gonne copy and paste the question from Snf, a little modification here and there...nothing thrilling..for the member questions, you can select any members it is not restricted to sargempa peeps! teek hai dude!

Personal questions

1 - What does your name mean? in the guru's sharan; like place.

2- Have you ever been back home ie India, what do you think of it, would you be able to adjust your entire life there? oh yes i was born there and lived there for 10 years, so no problems. I absolutely love it there, but if i have to live there then i have to leave some amenities here. but i think i can adjust to living there

3- Would your ideal marriage be arranged or love? and what qualities do you look for in the ideal partner? arggh ROA, i have explained it too many times in the SRGMP section😆. any can be fine😳

4- Do you believe yourself to be an ideal partner? give reasons for your choice? well the way i behave now no!😳😆 but it will change over time, for now i like to independent

5- The most rebellious thing you have ever done in life? ie lied to parents about something big, smoked, drugs, girls, drink, club, jail etc? yea all of them😆 lols jokin. nope nothing but i have lied to my parents many times😳😆

6- The most beautiful place you have visited? Vancouver

Member type of questions

1 - which member do you feel the most close to and why..without being biased of place, country or what the other person considers you. Which members umm, well I talk to Cloddy a lot on PM's😆

2- Member your not very close to but find rather interesting and would like to interact and get to know them more? hmm there r lot's of them here in this section, since they all r new

3 - Select up to ten members of your own choice (5minimum) and describe what makes them unique also associate at least one negative quality that member possesses

ROA- very friendly to everyone. Neg: never follows the rules😛😆
WA- has great writing skills, and is a great support Neg: nags too much😛
Cloddy- never get's mad😆 Neg: a big spammer, well he has decreased now though😆
CG- i like the way she talks, very innocently😆 Neg: argues in stupid things😆
Mahi- too sweet and innocent Neg: can't understand what she is saying sometimes😆

4 - Your first friend on the forum?

5 - who was the last to Pm you? who did you pm last? who sends you most of the pm's?

6- If you can invite someone for dinner (regardless of gender) who would it be and what would you cook for them and why that member and why that particular food?

Situational type of questions

1 - If your house was on fire and you could save five belonging of your own, which five belongings would that be and why? edit to say, dont mention parents or something along those lines...five belonging eg leaf, shoe etc

2- If you were a politician for a day, what would you do? or what would you not do? describe your feelings.

3- If you had to live your life like some celebrity, which celebrity would it be and how would you life that life?

4- If you had the chance to personally meet Guru Nanak what would you like to know from him, or would you question him about life? or our purpose, existence and why he is the last prophet?

5- What would you say to HIM on the day of judgment? what do you imagine HIM to be like?

Thats all, enjoy the 100 questions first..btw when does your motw end? and why is it sooo slow? i thought by now it should have shooted up to at-least 100 pages! but jeez still stuck at 10!

Xoxo

Edited by Gur.N.cool - 15 years ago
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

be quite WA!!😆
i just picked random people, and off course i wanted youth actors😆
so tum batao aur kiso sister banaoon?😛😆

don't want kareena in the family😆
Priyanka can't be sister😳😆
Rani, Kajol, Juhi, r too old😆

Why don't you make Rakhi Sawant your sister? Ya phir Mallika Sherawat? 🤣 🤣
Questions jaldi se answer karo, Guru!

Oh -- aaj exam kaisa tha? You're done with school aren't you? 😲 lucky boy! what are the plans for the summer holidays?
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Well done👏...you are doing really well. I have enjoyed your reading it.👍🏼 I will forgive you this time and not post another 100 questions..😆😛😈
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Guru, some boring ones from my side, the fun ones later. When does your MOTW end?

oh thanks WA. 😆
these are enough. 😳😆
don't know when it sends😆, but it's here for some more days

😆

1. What is your biggest dream in life? What do you hope to achieve?aww dream to be out of uni, and be working in really goog job, and lot's of traveling😆
2. Who do you love the most in the world? aww to many; myself😳😆
3. Which (one) relationship is the most significant in life, you think? husband -wife, becuase with this one relation u create u create so many other bonds
4. If you could have one wish granted, what would it be? a big lottery😆
5. How do you maintain a balance between your personal and professional life? (Professional can equate to education). well, what if I don't?😳😆 jokin. Well i try to set short term goals, to get stuff done
6. What profession/career do you hope to pursue in life? teaching?😕😆
7. What are you studying right now? Which degree are you working on? Bachelors? Masters? Bachelors
8. When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. But what if life doesn't give you lemons? Then what do you do when you want to drink lemonade? just drink water😛😆 work harder
9. Do you believe in true love? Or is it all a story found in books and Bollywood movies? arggh😆 well it's rare in real life
10. Remember in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, SRK says that you only love once and marry once in life, then why does he fall in love twice AND marry twice in that movie? Was his first marriage a mistake? Is it possible to find true love more than once in life? arghhhhh😡😆
11. Do you believe that there's always someone watching over you? Someone that always has your back? Do you think people sometimes forget that in life? No I don't think anyone is watching over my good or bad deeds😆
12. Why do we only turn to God when we need something? Why do we forget Him in times of joy and bliss? well god is in invisible support, and when we need something, and no one else is there, we can seek support
13. What is the biggest happiness in the world? everything; having a full functioning body
14. Do you think life is short? And if yes, then what are some things that we should all hope too acheieve in this short life? no i don't think it's short
15. They say life isn't fair. Have you faced a situation in life where you've felt that? Can you share a real life example?
16. What do you feel that people forget in this virtual world? What is the biggest mistake that people usually make, you think?
17. If you could trade bodies with one person in the world, who would that person be? In other terms, who's shoes would you want to step in to change the way you view the world?
18. They say that each person has a story to tell. What do you think makes each of us unique and different from each other?
19. Do you believe in taking risks? If so, what is the biggest risk that you have taken?
20. Pride, arrogance, dishonesty, lust, greed, selfishness, betrayal, etc. are all horrible traits that we as humans possess. What do you think is the worst trait that we possess? Which trait is the best?

Hope you'll enjoy these! 😃

Word Count: 0

Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: magnificent me

Well done👏...you are doing really well. I have enjoyed your reading it.👍🏼 I will forgive you this time and not post another 100 questions..😆😛😈

oh thanks Mitesh.
I had so many questions lined up, and I really didn't feel like answering them😆
thanks for not asking more😆

some of ur questions were really funny😆
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Guru! You're doing an awful job with our questions. I see that you're online, what the heck are you doing!

p.s. I'm going to nag you more from now on. *wink*
413107 thumbnail
Guru Complete my questions, ya lazy bones, you have no excuse now..your exams are over.

Shakes her head at lazy bones!!!!!!

Xoxo
216267 thumbnail
Gur, I hope u had a great week!
Topic Closed!