Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Blahdah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
@Gur.N.cool: The show is very much different to DMG and am not at all used to seeing all these reality kind of shows, you know torture on someone kinds?
But this one, is a must as Sukirti is in it. LOL!
Thanks again!
punjabi girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am so confused with all these new characters and this weird storyline. I really miss the villiage scenes with Laali and he parents. Right now I have no idea where the story is going and who is ending up with Laali.
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: znbhusain

@Gur.N.cool: The show is very much different to DMG and am not at all used to seeing all these reality kind of shows, you know torture on someone kinds?

But this one, is a must as Sukirti is in it. LOL!
Thanks again!

lol torture ones😆
yes it's an emotional show. today was ok, but in the past it has been very somd especially when the family used to wrok so hard to earn bits of money😭.

but this is the first time I have seen Sukirti, and she looks awesome in that aaj tak video. 👍🏼
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabi girl

I am so confused with all these new characters and this weird storyline. I really miss the villiage scenes with Laali and he parents. Right now I have no idea where the story is going and who is ending up with Laali.

hey did u check this?
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1173808
scroll down and u will see a character sketch.

yea I miss all the village scenes but they had to move the story forward, and for that they had to get in this new family.
But who does Laali end up with is still a mystery😆

-Blahdah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

lol torture ones😆
yes it's an emotional show. today was ok, but in the past it has been very somd especially when the family used to wrok so hard to earn bits of money😭.

but this is the first time I have seen Sukirti, and she looks awesome in that aaj tak video. 👍🏼

Oh Okay! So now i would refrain from surfing up the videos of the past episodes. LOL!
I can just feel a tinge of emotion in me now after reading what you wrote about earning money...Imagining if i saw it what would have happened to me. LOL!
Suku looks gawjus in that AajTak video!
Oh between, Laali does'nt know that she has been sold, right? She is taking it as happiness or something?
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: znbhusain

Oh Okay! So now i would refrain from surfing up the videos of the past episodes. LOL!
I can just feel a tinge of emotion in me now after reading what you wrote about earning money...Imagining if i saw it what would have happened to me. LOL!
Suku looks gawjus in that AajTak video!
Oh between, Laali does'nt know that she has been sold, right? She is taking it as happiness or something?

yea u can just read the updates for the past episodes.

yea Laali doesn't know she has been sold. She thinks she has come to her husband's place. because she was married when she was young, but the parents were waiting for her to mature before they send her. But unfortunately her in-laws demanded lot's of money so they were forced to sell her. But they didn't tell Laali about it. They told her that she is going to her in-laws.
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely update. looking forward to tomorrow. They always have the best episodes on Tuesdays!!!! (or is it just me?😕😆)
cola_gul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i cnt wait for abhisheks and sukuus entry..its guna make the show..soo much more exciting.

thanks for the wonderfull and detailed episode..
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the great update!!!
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: magnificent me

Lovely update. looking forward to tomorrow. They always have the best episodes on Tuesdays!!!! (or is it just me?😕😆)

i think all episodes r the same😆
u think this way because the trp's are the highest on Tuesdays😆