KaSuAlways thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Everyone,
This is Yamini here, i live in Canada..Im absolutely crazy about Sukirti Kandpal, Ex Riddhima of Dil Mil Gaye!!
She's a fabulous actress, and had a huge place in millions of hearts...Frankly i havent heard of this show, but im so sure its a really nice show, at least better among others!! Im gonna watch it from tomorrow 4th may since my fav actress Suku is entering it!!
Cant express how excited i am after hearing this news!!!
Can someone please tell me more about this show and its characters, and the gist of the story so far..😃
Yamini

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Yamini!
This is Gursharan! I'm from Canada as well! Toronto to be exact.

Yes i'm glad that she is entering Agle Janam! Though I didn't watch DMG, i'm sure she will do a great job.

The show just started a month ago.
Basically it's about how parents are forced to sell their daughter due to poverty. It is based in Bihar. Everyone did a superb job in the show so far, it's a veru authentic.

So Laali (the main lead and the daughter) has been sold to this family who is of thakurs. And Sukirti is the bahu of this household.

But Laali doesn't know that she has been sold, she thinks her Gauna has happened which is her farewell. Since Laali was married when she was a kid, and her parents were just waiting for fer to grow up before they send her off to her sasuraal. But when Laali's dad(Nanku) went to her sasuraal to fix the date for the Gauna, they demanded 10,000 rupess. So the circumstances developed such that they were forced to sell Laali.

U can introduce urself here as well
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1144976
Edited by Gur.N.cool - 15 years ago
KaSuAlways thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Gursharan! Really nice to meet you, i was close to Toronto as well last year, but now im in Alberta!
Yep i love the way u've described the story to me, i love these kind of shows that carry a social message, sounds damn interesting, i was just infact watching the 30th april Episode, and im really keen on how Suku's entry will be tomorrow, it's pretty exciting!
And i've also heard that the show is doing really well! Thats good to know!!
Yamini
roshaaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ey yamin your welcome to the forum