sukriti khandpal in agle janam-telly buzz

sharona_bha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Sukriti Khandpal in Agle Janam.. By Srividya Rajesh | 04 May 2009 | 12:24am

The ex Dr. Riddhima enters Zee's Agle Janam as the parallel lead who is married to the male lead...

Sukriti Khandpal, the ex Dr. Riddhima of Dill Mill Gayye is back in action in a new avtar as she enters Zee's Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo, produced by Swastik Pictures as the parallel lead..

As we reported earlier, Abhishek Rawat who plays the lead in the show essays the role of Loha Singh's (Sudesh Berry) youngest son.

According to our source, "Sukriti will play the wife of the protagonist, and her screen name is Siddheshwari. She is a beautiful princess; a very sweet, innocent and positive girl who is from a rich family. She is totally unaware of the complications that one could encounter in life. She has been married to Rajshekar (Abhishek Rawat) for five years now, but they do not have a child".

We called up Sukriti who confirmed this news, and said, "I am starting shoot from today. My entry will happen on May 4th".

Further confirming our news is Producer Siddharth Tewary who says, "Sukriti has been finalized as the parallel lead. She will play the wife of the male protagonist Rajshekar".

And as the next twist in the track of Agle Janam goes, the protagonist Laali (Ratan Rajput) will be used by the Thakurs for getting the rightful heir of the family.

Guess this is great news for Sukriti fans who have been waiting for her comeback!!

Reporter: Srividya Rajesh, Ranjini Nair, Rachana Trivedi
Author: Srividya Rajesh

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=4610

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

390237 thumbnail
oh i don't know anything about this show but i love suku as she was the true ridz for me
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dony11

oh i don't know anything about this show but i love suku as she was the true ridz for me

it just started about a month ago.
it's a really nice show. no saas bahu stuff!
i'm sure you will like it
413789 thumbnail
i will gonna strat i hope it will be good show
roshaaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey dony yaar m sooo happy that or prncess shona uku is coming in ths show
Saleem.K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
im so happy to...love to see her again!!!
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Yea, I do hope the Sukirti fans like it as the show is very different to her previous one. Best of luck to her.
KaSuAlways thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Heyyy Ex Dmg'ites!!!
OMG Suku back...Yayyyy!!!!
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ive never seen this show, and sadly I dont have Zee, but I'll catch it onlin from tomorrow for sure..Im sooo proud that Sukirti didnt wait around & actually signed some work!
KaSuAlways thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice to see you here Preeti!!! Im glad Suku is back unlike some actresses who just give false hopes to their so called fans..Lol..haha