Rumii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww.... he's a lefty He follows so many Customs(Did Pooja before starting his meal) but amongst Hindus Left hand is not Sacred.....Hindus always put a stress upon using your right Hand..... n The Bare-Thakur's A Lefty!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
didn't notice that.
and I don't know much either๐Ÿ˜†

but yea he's a religious man and yet, he's doing so many wrong things like buying girls!๐Ÿ˜ก
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Religious hypocrite..... ๐Ÿ˜ก
that's it..... ๐Ÿ˜†

I belong to U.P. and to an upper caste
and well understand how the upper caste people modify casteism for their own mean purposes
๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

and being lefty is something inborn
I guess the Actor is lefty
๐Ÿค”

N by the way, You guy will have to appreciate the excellent acting skills of the older Thakur pair
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Both were outstanding
I've started hating the Thakur extremely form Day 1
๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Rumii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Na Nikkie, Though some children in India have a TENDENCY of using their LeFt hand,it's NEVER ENCOURAGED wheres in USA the children are given Free Choice So,in India MOST of the indians are Right Handed and being a Master/Head of the thakur family hadn't his parents Forced him to use his right Hand Primarily as THE BAREY_THAKUR WILL BE IN PUBLIC EYE all the time n Doing Everything like Pooja,inauguration etc PUblicly with your left hand?! Chheeeeeeee๐Ÿค”
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: iamindian

Na Nikkie, Though some children in India have a TENDENCY of using their LeFt hand,it's NEVER ENCOURAGED wheres in USA the children are given Free Choice So,in India MOST of the indians are Right Handed and being a Master/Head of the thakur family hadn't his parents Forced him to use his right Hand Primarily as THE BAREY_THAKUR WILL BE IN PUBLIC EYE all the time n Doing Everything like Pooja,inauguration etc PUblicly with your left hand?! Chheeeeeeee๐Ÿค”

I only meant that maybe the actor playing the role is lefty and the makers haven't paid attention to this fact...