Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo Written Update April 30, 2009

28th Episode!

The Thakur(Loha Singh) is introduced

There is a small kabbadi match going on. A man is shown supporting his team, he tells them that if you win, you will get lot's of butter and milk. They just show the Kabbadi sequence for some time, and then finally the man's team wins and he screams loudly and cheers! Then the guy who came to get Laali(Ranvijay), comes up to this man and calls him dad. He tells him that he has brought the girl. The man whose name is Loha Singh and is the thakur, asks how is she, and the guy smiles, Loha Singh is pleased. Loha Singh then tells Ranvijay(his son) to go, and that he will go and check her out.

Thakur comes to meet Laali..

While Laali is still sitting in the room, and is talking to a small puppet whom she brought along with her, and she thinks of the puppet as Ganesiya. She talks to herself, and asks why did Phulbatiya give her false hope about the treatment in her in-laws. So Laali's anxiety is growing now, and she is eagerly waiting for Ganesiya to come.

The thakur then arrives there in a car. And heads towards Laali's room. Laali goes up to the door and tries to peek through, she thinks Ganesiya has arrives. Laali blushes and puts her veil on and seats herself on the floor. A woman watches the thakur( Loha Singh) go into the room from a Balcony.

Thakur then comes in the room, he doesn't say anything. With his walking stcik he opens her Jhapphi suitcase, and then he lifts her veil with his stick. But Laali grabs her veil and covers her face again. She then slowly looks at the man, and covers her face again. Loha Singh doesn't say anything. Then the dai ma comes there, with a latern and lifts laali's veil. She puts the light in front of Laali and Loha Singh walks around Laali and looks at her properly, and then leaves. Laali then asks the dai, who the guy was. She tells her that it was bade thakur and he came to look at your face.

Thakur's wife is introduced
Thakur then comes into the haveli, washes his feet and face and then seats himself. He then calls if there is someone in the house to take care of him . A woman comes rushing towards him, and gives him something to eat. It's the same woman who was looking at him from the balcony. She then asks him something, but I couldn't get it. Thakur looks at her with an angry face, and then the woman backs off. He then gives her some chhole to eat. The woman is very quiet, and we find out that she is his wife. Thakur then tells her that this is the right use of your mouth. He then tells her to prepare food.

The woman(Loha Singh's Wife) goes into the kitchen, and tells her maids to hurry up since bade malik is coming to eat. One of the maid is a comical character, she asks the woman to taste some food, but thakurs wife refuses and tells her that it's wrong to eat before your husband eats.

Loha Singh comes into the kitchen, takes off his shoes and seats himself on the floor. His wife comes and gives him a breeze with a pakhi I don't know what it is called in english)😆. He then asks where is your small son and his wife. She tells him that his health is not good, so he's in his room. Just then the older son( Ranvijay) comes, and on seeing him thakur tells his wife that this son does so much work all day. Loha Singh and his Ranvijay then have some conversation, but it's in code words. Loha Singh tells him to have the object get to it's destinations as soon as possible, and that it's a matter of his dignity. Ranvijay then seats himself on the floor and looks at one of the maid in a dirty way.

Laali has no idea what is happening and Majri misses her!

Poor Laali is sitting in the room, and she is crying, She thinks about what Majri had told her about facing troubles, and she feels very confused. Back home, Majri still keeps forgetting that Laali has gone now, and she keeps doing stuff for Laali. The kids remember Laali as well, and then Rekha tells them to close their eyes and remeber Laali. And so on... Majri wonders where Laali is, and how the people might be treating her.

Ranjivay, mixes something in Laali's milk
Back in the thakur household, dai ma comes into Ranvijay's room and he gives her something in a tube and tells her to feed this to Laali. They then play that villain type of music dai ma takes it and leaves, later on they show the guy, in one of those wicked looks😡. Dai ma goes into the kitchen and mixes that powder in the milk, and takes it to Laali.

If you guys have some confusion, about the names or anything else, then please ask me. Since a lot of new characters were introduced today, it took me a little longer to put the update.

Tomorrow:

Laali drinks the milk and after drinking it, she falls into dai ma's lap. And there Majri has a really horrible dream.

Please Press thanks if you liked the Update

Edited by Gur.N.cool - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update. Poor Lali, this is so heartbreaking =(
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx for the update!!

I feel sooo sorry for Lali, she's doesn't even know what's happening to her.....

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thx..i hope he doesnt do anything bad to laaila... 😡
sam-far thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update this show is soooooooo very sad every time i look at it i cry, am so sorry for Laali