Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

<br><br>The reality is that most girls sold in India, end up in kothas(brothers) and they are forced into the prostitution. So if the show decides to show all that then they will be showing the reality. But since it's a family show, I think they will keep it clean and also they always show that good wins over evil, so i'm sure Laali will be saved somehow.<br>

ok thats gud to hear...
mayur-premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

poor laali i feel so bad for her because she is dreams until now how will she fill when she will get to know

and yees the man was looking her very badly i hate it and hope it finishes fast for laali
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: magnificent me

@ Gur.N.Cool: What do we mean by family show? The Mother, Father, Granny....and kids too? In that case this is definitely not a family show. Selling your daugther isn't a healthy topic to share with the kids (and the kids are always there when parents are watching thier soaps). Considering how the story has been so far I think Laali will not be saved from prostitiuation. Nevertheless good can still win over evil type of thing even if she is forced into prostitution. I am sure you have seen Laaga Chunari Mein Daag where Rani ends up marrying a very caring husband even though she chose prostitiution to support her family. This is the sort of thing I think might happen in the story. The audience will be kept hooked waiting for something good to happen to Laali and that is what we all want right?

well if you think in that way then I think all shows should be rated 13+ because they contain violence.😆

but this show is only showing the reality, and their main audience is mature audiences, because it's a very delicate issue.
But showing the main lead as a prostitute,even in this type of show is not proper. Because the Indian audiences would want to see a clean show, and not feel uncomfortable when watching the show.

So I think she will be saved from prostitution some how, but then they have to carry the story from there somehow, to keep the viewers glued.
cola_gul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think the new guy will save her..coz o/w tht would be disgustingg
Rumii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nikki's probably Right.... n Yeah this is not at all a Serial to be Watched with children but it's good in a different way..they might Choose a later slot to showcase this one,maybe after 10PM so that it's only for the Adult viewers....otherwise during the 8-9PM showtimes the Kids have Dinner with the Family n enjoy the dramas..
devashree_h thumbnail
I think their motive was never to get Laali married to their son.Why would they choose a girl from a very poor family as their daughter-in-law.Remeber it was Laali's parents who insisted to the drama of gauna so it would be easy for them to send away Laali.The Thakur's just agreed with this request which Laali is a good-looking girl.
I dont think Laali will become a prostitute, this show is about her struggle and despite all how she keeps her integrity intact.Somebody will be there to save her.
Edited by devashree_h - 15 years ago
RKB_LUV thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
but all u people it is hightime to get over from those fairy tale kind of shows, & start to watch this realistic shows, which only can change the whole scenarieo of indian television.