Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
From today's episode it's obvious that they did not buy Laali to marry their younger son.

They treated her very badly, and she was sent to an old dirty room right away!

Also the man, who came to get Laali was looking at her with a dirty look.

The woman who took Laali from the car, didn't look decent. It lools llike she is the leader of these prostitue business. According to the article she is a dai.

So is the Thakur family running a prostitute business or something?😕 And will they also turn Laali into a Prostitue?😒

But I don't think they will be able to achieve their goal. Someone is going to help Laali for sure.
Edited by Gur.N.cool - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is so much worst...this is sick..I hope the young thakur(male lead) will help her out & fall fo her...but I hope they won't turn her into a prositute!
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I think ur correct. I always found it doubtful about this whole marriage thing. Let's see what happens. I dont think the younger guy will be able to "save" laali from becoming a prostitue. Considering how "dirty" the story has been so far, I think he might fall for her after she becomes a prostitue....something none of us want.
Simone2006747 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Human trafficking is a global problem. And it can happen within the country or across its borders.

The root cause of this despicable problem is poverty. Of course certain kinds of individuals profit in pleasure and $$$ by exploiting vulnerable women and children.

Over the years, many movies, TV shows, international societies etc. have tried to raise awareness about this issue ... but the undeniable fact is that, it is still very prevalent.

Unless basic human nature does not change and poverty is not eradicated from the our societies ... [wo]men will continue to prey upon the economically and socially weaker sections of our societies.

Edited by simi2006747 - 15 years ago
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: milas6

This is so much worst...this is sick..I hope the young thakur(male lead) will help her out & fall fo her...but I hope they won't turn her into a prositute!

The reality is that most girls sold in India, end up in kothas(brothers) and they are forced into the prostitution. So if the show decides to show all that then they will be showing the reality. But since it's a family show, I think they will keep it clean and also they always show that good wins over evil, so i'm sure Laali will be saved somehow.
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
@ Gur.N.Cool: What do we mean by family show? The Mother, Father, Granny....and kids too? In that case this is definitely not a family show. Selling your daugther isn't a healthy topic to share with the kids (and the kids are always there when parents are watching thier soaps). Considering how the story has been so far I think Laali will not be saved from prostitiuation. Nevertheless good can still win over evil type of thing even if she is forced into prostitution. I am sure you have seen Laaga Chunari Mein Daag where Rani ends up marrying a very caring husband even though she chose prostitiution to support her family. This is the sort of thing I think might happen in the story. The audience will be kept hooked waiting for something good to happen to Laali and that is what we all want right?
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
She has not been purchased for prostitution guys.....
Why would such rich people owning huge property resort to prostitution, that too publicly?

I guess She'll just be kept as a mistress or keep in the house for the pleasure of the men out there,

I read in an article in india-forums itself, that even Sushmita Mukherjee (who opens the door when the people arrive there) is a mistress too

So I think it'll be nothing new, its just that they've got a new keep for the younger guys may be......
Edited by nikkie - 15 years ago
Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG.........maybe the new guy that comes in..will save her and fall in love wit her.....
k-kimya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: magnificent me

I think ur correct. I always found it doubtful about this whole marriage thing. Let's see what happens. I dont think the younger guy will be able to "save" laali from becoming a prostitue. Considering how "dirty" the story has been so far, I think he might fall for her after she becomes a prostitue....something none of us want.

My views exactly, that is why I do not watch this serial it sickened me from day 1.😡
meenu2007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
every body says that poverty is the problem here for these situations but I think that is not the right reason. I strongly belive that all this is becuase of population problem. In a family where there is no income no money nothing there you see 4 kids why do they have them if they can't feed them thaey shouldn't have them. Even in village now a days they have family planning centers but no they all have large family then they sold their kids to save other kids????????????????????
tjis I see here in america too where most of the population is getting some education have access to TV , books etc here also also these people are the ones who have many childrens .............a and also people with means also has more chilren..........if you have only one or two kids may be you don't have to sell them or klill them..............................