Agle Janam..Bitiya. 6th Week's Summary!

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo Weekly Summary!!

Sixth Week!
April 20 to April 23

Ep-21 - 20 April 2009, Monday

Majri gives Munna a bracelet to gift Laali in Sakhi-Tudai, Munna is very happy. Nanku is asked to come and meet Balli by one of his men. At Balli's house he tells Nanku that he should keep Laali ready tomorrow as the buyers are coming, Nanku gets the shock of his life. Nanku is asked to bring Laali to badi sadak. Nanku can't believe what he has just heard, he reminds Balli that he had promised to help him to pretend that it is Laali's gauna happening. Balli denies and gets really angry and almost ends up hitting Nanku but he stands his ground. At home kids give Sakhi-Tudai to Laali, Munna gives the bracelet to Laali which Majri gave him and Rekha and Labhli give a miniature of the Scare-Crow which they have made. Majri sings a Sakhi-Tudai song for all of them, just when Nanku enters and informs Majri about what Baali has asked for, Laali hears them talking about badi sadak, she asks then what is at badi sadak Nanku lies to her saying mata ki jhanki is going to pass from there. Laali agrees to come. Majri looks at Nanku with a heavy heart but Nanku has no other option.

Full Written Update Here!
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1166219

Ep-22 - 21 April 2009, Tuesday

Nanku, Majri and Laali are at badi sadak. They are scared for Laali. As a desperate attempt Majri put mud on Laali's face to make her look unattractive. Laali is confused at Majri's reaction. A car arrives and to the surprise it starts to rain, all the mud from Laali's face washes off. The buyer who is watching all this from his car is impressed by Laali's beauty. He tells Balli that he is ready to pretend for gauna for this girl. Balli tells this to Nanku. Nanku can sense the inevitability. Later at home, when Majri says despite their best efforts Balli demon will take away their daughter. Nanku and Majri are shocked to see Munna standing behind them and he has heard what Nanku has just said. They both try and manage to explain Munna. The girls are applying ubtan to Laali, every body is happy for her but Munna is still with the thought "will Laali didi be taken away by some Raakshas". He walks up to Laali and asks her "kya raakshas tumhe lejayega?" Eveybody stops and is taken a back by what Munna has just said.

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1167020

Ep-23 - 22 April 2009, Wednesday

Nanku and Majri are shocked to hear Munna asking Laali about Raakshas in front of every one. But Munna is not able to recall Balli's name. Somehow Majri manages to divert the matter. Later Nanku is wondering aimlessly when Lochan(Sanichari's dad) confronts him saying, you ridiculed me when I had to sell my daughter and now today you are doing the same. The argument grows to a ruffle, when Shanichari's mother steps in to stop them. Shanichari's mother comes to meet Majri, they both share their feelings of having to part with their daughter in this fashion, Phulmatia over hears them talking and senses there is some thing wrong happening with Laali. Phulmatia stops Shanichari's mother on her way back and confronts her saying where is Shanichari, and why didn't she come for Laali's gauna. The unconvincing answer she gets from Shanichari's mother brews the doubt in Phulmatia's mind even further. Later Phulmatiya sees Munna playing outside the hut. She goes up to him and asks which Raakchhas he was talking about in the morning. Munna is able to recall Balli's name this time. Phulmatia's doubts about Laali become reality.

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1167520

Ep-24 - 23 April 2009, Thursday

Majri tries to warn Lali about what might be in stored for her at the new place in her own way without making her suspicious. Phulbatiya tells Sipahi who has come to the village to see her that Lali is in danger and how she is being sold. Sipahi is not convinced but Phulbatiya is adamant. On a lot of convincing Sipahi agrees to Phulbatiya to meet Lali at the mandir and tell her the truth. All this is heard by one of the goons of Balli who rushes back and informs him. Balli and his men leave for the mandir to stop Phulbatiya and Sipahi from meeting Lali. Lali leaves the house after very body has fallen to sleep. Balli meanwhile nabs Phulbatiya and Sipahi on their way to the mandir.When Lali reaches to the mandir, she is surprised not to find Phulbatiya there. We see Phulbatiya and Sipahi in Balli's custody. Lali looks around and decides to go back. Phulbatiya is trying her best to free her self from Balli to attract Lali's attention'.

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1168109

***Thanks to ZEE TV, for these Summaries***

For the full written Update by me go to the links below each summary

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Points from this week

• Bali tells Nanku that he has to bring Laali to the main road where she will be picked up by his men!
  • Nanku is shocked hearing and in the ned manages to convince Bali to not do this, and take Laali away as if her Gauna is happening.
  • The next day Nanku and Majri bring Laali to the main road, so that the giy who is buying her can come and see her face.
  • The guy come's there in a car and peeks ant Laali he finds her very beautiful and tells Bali that he will pretend the Gauna to take this girl.
  • At home Nanku and Majri are talking about Bali and says that "Bali Rakshas(demon) will take Laali away, Munna hears this!
  • When one of the ritual is taking place, Munna in front of everyone asks Laali if some demon will take her, everyone is shocked but no one belives Munna's words.
  • Phulbatiya then manages to find out that Laali is being sold! She and her husband come up with a plan to save Laali.
  • Laali is called to the temple at night by Phulbatiya, so that her and her husband can tell her that she is being sold and eventually rescue her from there.
  • Laali goes to the temple, but she Phulbatiya and her hasband are kidnapped by Bali and his men.
  • Laali returns home, without knowing anything!!

Edited by Gur.N.cool - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simone2006747 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank You !!! Excellent write-up. 👍🏼

Felsbar20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks!
But i am super confused cause i just recently started watching this show and i am kind of confused cause why is lali's dad selling her cause when sachnii's (sp?) dad sold her there was this huge big deal? Also what about Lali's husband? isn't she married? i am super confused!
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rever

Thanks!

But i am super confused cause i just recently started watching this show and i am kind of confused cause why is lali's dad selling her cause when sachnii's (sp?) dad sold her there was this huge big deal? Also what about Lali's husband? isn't she married? i am super confused!

Ok basically what happened was that:
Laali's dad, Nanku went to fix Laali's Gauna. But her in-laws refused and said they need 1000 rupees. Nanku tries to thief somrething to arrange the money, but is caught and ends up in jail. And on the other hand Laali and Muuna fall sick. Troubled by all these tensions and need for money, Majri (Laali's mother) sells Laali.

this is a very short update, if you r still confused then ask me.
Felsbar20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh i c!! btw, thank you soo much!!