Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo Written Update April 21, 2009

22nd Episode!

First of all sorry for the late update guys, I had to go somewhere.

Lali is brought to the road, but Majri has a plan!

Nanku and Majri bring Laali to the main road. They both are very worried by the atmosphere there, Naku then just lies to Laali and they all sit on the side of the road. They tell her that Mata's ji's parade will come come on this road. Laali is feeling thirsty, and Majrt goes to get water for her when she sees a father trying to sell her daughter but the buyer won't buy her becuase hse is very dark and not good looking. Just then it comes to Majri's mind that if Laali looks ugly like her then they won't buy her either.

Majri's Plan fails and Laali is liked by the master!

Majri comes back to Laali and they see the car coming towards them, and Majri quickly decided to apply mud on Laali's face, so she looks ugly. The car comes there, and a man looks thorugh his window, the same whom we have seen before, but only half the face. He calls Bali, and tells him that the girl is garbage! Just then it starts raining very heavily, and Laali starts enjoying the rain and starts dancing. All the mud comes off and the guy is plased looking at the preity Laali. Bali tells the guys that he will have to pretend doing the Gauna now, since the girl is very beautiful.

Majri takes Laali home, and Bali comes and tells Nanku that his master liked Laali a lot, and is willing to do anything for her, even pretend on doing the Gauna.

Munna hears Nanku and Majri talking about Bali!
The kids are teasing Laali and ask her to put a garland around the Ganesiya's puppet/scarecrow. Laali is shy but she eventually out's the garland on the puppet, while Majri looks on and is saddened. Nanku comes there and tells Majri that Bali's master liked Laali. Munna hears this talk between Nanku and Majri, and ask them why are they saying that Bali demon will take Laali away. Nanku and Majri just lie to him and tell him not to worry, and noone willt ake Laali away.

Gauna Rituals are going and Munna tells Laali about Bali!
Later on in the day, everyone is doing Gauna rituals, singing dancing. All the kids and Laali's other friends are having lot's of fun and are very excited. Everyone is busy in the rituals and Munna comes there and remebers what Nanku and Majri were saying about Bali. He goes up to Laali and asks her, will a rakshak(demon) take you away? Everyone is shocked hearing this, but Nanku's and Majri's face tuens pale.

Tomorrow:

Sanichari's dad finds out that Laali is being sold and he tells Nanku that he will tell everyone what he is doing, because Nanku did the same when Sanichari was sold. Nanku tries to stop him and get's into a fight with him.

Question-

Will Laali find out that she is being sold??

Edited by Gur.N.cool - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Babygirls thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful update
punjabi girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really feel bad for Laali, she is such a sweet daughter and sister. I can't believe this is happening to her. She has dreamt of this day for ages and now it's turning out this way, I really want to cry for her. I really hope the guy treats her well and doesn't let anyone harm her. I really hope she becomes a strong woman and not one of the other woman in the other shows, all they do is cry
rk
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
definitely she will know about it before leaving hope the guy who bought her is a kind hearted one
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update. Everytime I start reading your update I get scared thinking of poor Lali. I really hope she does not get sold and that a mircale happens to save her.
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabi girl

I really feel bad for Laali, she is such a sweet daughter and sister. I can't believe this is happening to her. She has dreamt of this day for ages and now it's turning out this way, I really want to cry for her. I really hope the guy treats her well and doesn't let anyone harm her. I really hope she becomes a strong woman and not one of the other woman in the other shows, all they do is cry

rk

i agree wid u..she will knw till she is with the guy...i do hope he treats her right...& she is a strong independent lady ...who wont cry too
radheradhe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sorry to say, but the guy who bought her will not be kind to her at all.. after all he is BUYING her, not marrying her..
she may run off from that place possibly .. and start her new life elsewhere...
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: radheradhe

sorry to say, but the guy who bought her will not be kind to her at all.. after all he is BUYING her, not marrying her..

she may run off from that place possibly .. and start her new life elsewhere...

but since they haven't shown his face till now, I think he might play the main lead.
So there's a cahnce that eventually he will fall in love with Laali.
Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.........
There is a chance that the man will fall in love with laali, but will laali also fall in love with him....... She is so much attached with Ganeshiya...
I hope nothing wrong happens to laali