Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
Laali has no idea that she is being sold to Bali, she thinks that her Gauna is happening, for which she always dreamed about.

So what will Laali do once she finds out that she has actually been sold and that her parents lied to her?

We know she loves her parents a lot and also belives that no parent can sell their daughter. In fact she doesn't know that Sanichari has been sold.

So how do you think, will she react?

DO you think she will have any respect for her parents again?
Edited by Gur.N.cool - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
she cares for them a lot. At first she will be shocked but then forgive them(maybe) 😕
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

How would we react if our parents did something like this? Personally, I wouldn't forgive my dad for not telling, but would understand the pressure. There are really no words to describes the emotions Laali and her parents are going through.

I think Laali will eventually learn to accept her parents and will grow from it stronger to support her family. I think she might, or should I say I hope, that she becomes so determined that she can put a stop to all of this and support other girls who need her help.
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: milas6

she cares for them a lot. At first she will be shocked but then forgive them(maybe) 😕

i agree with u
that is what i am thinking cause she knows ki uske ghar ki halat kitni khrab hai aur upar se uska baap kuch kaam bhi karsakta tu i think she will be shattered for a while and then she will understand her parents feeling and will forgive them................that is what daugther for to fogive and sacrifies their happiness for someone else kushi................i think she will forgive them..........
Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Even i was thing the same thing...what will she do....i know she will forgive her parents..she loves them alot......
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I completely understand why the parents sold Laali
and Laali will too
But I think she had all the right to know what is gonna happen to her
This is the only wrong her parents are doing
And she has all the right to get angry
But she'll eventually forgive them

And Yes....
She'll be sold in the Thakur family where she'll face new difficulties
since both Thakur and his two younger sons (I think so) are after her
But I think his eldest son who had participated in the race with Laali will help her
Devia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think she will forgive her parents and she will understand because she loves them so much.. But she will be angry and deeply hurt about it. Also about the lies... The lies will hurt her more than the fact that she is being sold.
I dont really know what Gauna is.. but I understand that she is really happy about it that her dream is coming true.. and then everything will be shatterd because her parents lied to her.. It is a little mean to do it this way..
Edited by Devia - 15 years ago
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariam14

i agree with u
that is what i am thinking cause she knows ki uske ghar ki halat kitni khrab hai aur upar se uska baap kuch kaam bhi karsakta tu i think she will be shattered for a while and then she will understand her parents feeling and will forgive them................that is what daugther for to fogive and sacrifies their happiness for someone else kushi................i think she will forgive them..........

yes ur point is right.
But Laali still acts like a kid somewhat, so don't know how she will handle such a bif lie.
But over time she will understand that, if they hadn't sold her then there family would have been in trouble.

Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkie

I completely understand why the parents sold Laali
and Laali will too
But I think she had all the right to know what is gonna happen to her
This is the only wrong her parents are doing
And she has all the right to get angry
But she'll eventually forgive them

And Yes....
She'll be sold in the Thakur family where she'll face new difficulties
since both Thakur and his two younger sons (I think so) are after her
But I think his eldest son who had participated in the race with Laali will help her

Yes if they had told her that she will be sold, then atleast she could have controlled her emotions.
But I think the parents just don't want to face Laali as her culprits.

But I think she will be sold in the city or something, because remember the guy who came to give Bali the money, he was from the city.
And the thakurs are from the same village, so I don't think she will be sold there.
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devia

I think she will forgive her parents and she will understand because she loves them so much.. But she will be angry and deeply hurt about it. Also about the lies... The lies will hurt her more than the fact that she is being sold.

I dont really know what Gauna is.. but I understand that she is really happy about it that her dream is coming true.. and then everything will be shatterd because her parents lied to her.. It is a little mean to do it this way..

Gauna is just Bidaai. Her wedding was performed when she was young, and her parents kept her until she matured, before they send her off to her in-laws.
but yea, all her dreams about Ganesiya will be shattered
But I hope that eventually all her dreams will come true