Written Update - April 15th! Laali to be sold!

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo Written Update April 15, 2009

19th Episode!

Nanku and Majri Leaving

Nanku and Majri are leaving the village. And on the other side Bali and his men are on the lookout. All the kids are asleep and are being carried on a wheel cart. While Laali in her sleep is muttering something about Ganesiya and is asking where is he and why he doesn't come to help them. Then Naku says he will make sure that Laali's Gauna occurs soon and he will arrange for 10,000 rupees anyhow! This Update is stolen from India Forums

Weather turns bad, and the kids become sick

But just then Nanku remembers that they have forgotten something home which belongs to Laali. I can't understand what exactly it was. He says he has to go there and get it but Majri stops him and says it's too dangerous to go back now. The weather is very bad, and then all of sudden it starts raining very hard, and both Nanku and Majri are very worried for the kids as they already are sick. Majri then unwraps a little part of her sari and then puts it over Munna and Laali so they don't get wet. Both Laali and Munna have a very high fever and Nanku get's extremely tensed. Naku prays to god that why this is happening to them, and that god should help them out or else the kids will die.

Nanku and Majri are caught by Bali

Just then a truck comes there, Nanku goes and stops it. Nanku asks if they can board the truck so they can go to the next town, but the truck driver refuses, and leaves.All of Nanku's and Majri's hopes are shattered, Majri pleads to Nanku that somehow he saves the kids. Nanku then decides pick up the wheel cart and head back home. As they were heading, they see Bali standing in front of them! He teases them by saying, have you come back after having a tour in the jungle. And he keeps on teasing them like that.
This Update is stolen from India Forums

Nanku agrees for selling Laali

Nanku finally gives in on Bali and tells Bali that he agrees to all of his conditions. Bali questions them about the condition that they have made of Laali, by taking her out like this. Nanku falls onto Bali's feet and pleads to Bali that Laali shouldn't find out that she is being sold. And instead she should believe that her Gauna is happening, Bali agrees and leaves. Nanku can't control himself and keeps crying, Majri asks him to come home now.

Laali is to be told that her Gauna is happening!

Next day, Bali is calling someone, and tells him(they don't show him) that he has found the girl. He tells him that the girl is very clever and if not handled properly, she can do anything. Bali then tells him that wherever he tells, the girl will reach there.This Update is stolen from India Forums

While Nanku is sitting and thinking about his decision to sell Laali with extreme guilt on face, and then some man comes there and gives him something in bag, and tells him that Bali has sent it. When Nanku opens it and checks it's all make up stuff etc. Nanku cries seeing all this.

Tomorrow:

Laali is shocked seeing all the expensive make up stuff, and asks Nanku where did he get them from. Nanku lies to Laali and tells her that Ganesiya has sent them and that they are coming very soon for her Gauna.

Edited by Gur.N.cool - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i knw baali & his men will stop them...as poor laalia dont knw that she is being sold...poor thing πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
rashi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok what's going on...I thought Nanku would do anything to stop his daughter from being sold ::sigh:: I can't take it!
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rashi77

Ok what's going on...I thought Nanku would do anything to stop his daughter from being sold ::sigh:: I can't take it!

rasi he has no other option left,
the kids were in the rain, and sick, they had no where to go but back home, where Bali was waiting for them.

But the main essence of this show is about Laali being sold, so this was bound to happen, but don't you be sad. I'm sure it will be a great story ahead, and we will see Laali fight out through all this mess😊
Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wooooo....Laali to be sold...the story begins now....i wonder what gonna happen to her....Thankssssss
JAN_SA thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update, sad that laali is being sold
swati_j thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. poor laali.
Mad Hattress thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The show is going to get more interesting now. Hopefully, there's some romance in the near future!

fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx for the update
but its soooo sad....i didnt think he would allows her to be sold, but he did try and was left with no option.
Its even sadder to know that Laali knows nothing about it...
I hope she manages to stand up for herself
JasveerShastri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks so much for the beautiful update