Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo Written Update April 14, 2009

18th Episode!

Majri get's the money from Bali!

After telling Bali, that she is ready to sell Laali, Majri falls to the ground and is very angered, that she can't do anything other than this. Bali tries to sympathize with her, and tells her that all will be fine. He also tells her that now that she has said yes, she can't change her mind. He then also gives her 5,000 rupees and tells her that all will be fine and tells her to go buy medicines for the kids before they die. Majri keeps the money, but with extreme guilt showing on her face. But then Majri asks Bali about Nanku, he tells her that he will get him out as well. And when Bali was about leave he tells her that Laali should be ready by tomorrow morning as the men will be coming to get her. Majri's face get's tensed hearing this, she tries to make herself strong though.

Nanku is freed!

In the jail, Nanku is freed but he doesn't know that Bali freed him, he thinks that the jailer just let him out. At home, a doctor is curing Munna and Laali and Majri is crying. At that time Nanku comes home, very excited but sees Majri's tensed face and get's worried. He then sees all the money and medicines and questions her where it all came from. Majri tells her that Bali gave her the money, and that she has agreed to his condition. Nanku is shocked and drops the medicine that he held in his hand!

Nanu reaches home and is shocked!

All of Nanu's hopes are broken, he can't control himself and starts crying. He questions Majri, on why she sold her. Majri tells her that it was the children's love that got her to Bali, she tells him that both Laali and Munna are very sick and the doctor told them that they will die if they are not cured. Nanku get's tensed when he hears that Laali's health is bad, he goes to see Laali inside and Majri tells her that their daughter risked her life by participating in a race in the hopes she will win some money. Still no one has seen the money!

Majri too can't console herself and keeps crying, she says she had no other option, if she had not done this then Nanku would have seen dead bodies of all of them after he got freed from jail.

Nanku plans that they will leave the Village

Majri then tells that Bali's men will be coming to get Laali within two days, and Nanku cries even more hearing that and tells Majri that they will not let Bali take their daughter away, and he plans that they will leave the village forever, so that even Bali's shadaw doesn't reach her. He tells her to pack everything up, it's very windy outside but Majri questions what they will do in another village, and that at least here they have a roof to stay under. But Nanku tells her that this house is not more important than Laali's life and that today it's just Laali and one day Bali will take all their daughters.

While on the other side, Bali tells some men to keep an eye on Nanku's house so that nothing wrong happens. They head toward's Nanku's house.

Bali finds out!

And there Nanku and Majri pack up all their things, and put all the kids who are asleep on a two wheeler wooden thing and head out of the house. When they are gone, Bali's men come there and search the house and when they don't see anyone there, they go and report this to Bali, and Bali is shocked!

Question!

What do you think Bali might do to Nanku and his family once he catches them?

Edited by Gur.N.cool - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jamune thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i seriously love her dad even the mom is willing to sell her daughter but the father no matter what happens he will not let anythig happen to his daughter
JasveerShastri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks so much for the super update
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: jamune

i seriously love her dad even the mom is willing to sell her daughter but the father no matter what happens he will not let anythig happen to his daughter

yea father has more hope for the future.
But I think Majri is right too, she is concerned about today and and presently her kids are not in a good health at all.
punjabi girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't agree to what Magri did, yes she didn't want to kill her kids but she choose the easy way out and just ended up selling her daughter. For gods sake sell yourself instead of your daughter. Why do they even have to send Lali to her in-laws if they can't afford it, just let her stay at home. Another question do we know what happened to Lali's friend Sanchiri. She did get sold?
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabi girl

I don't agree to what Magri did, yes she didn't want to kill her kids but she choose the easy way out and just ended up selling her daughter. For gods sake sell yourself instead of your daughter. Why do they even have to send Lali to her in-laws if they can't afford it, just let her stay at home. Another question do we know what happened to Lali's friend Sanchiri. She did get sold?

yes she did choose the easy path, but I think had someone been there to support and guide her she wouldn't have done it. I think the biggest problem was that Nanku was in jail and she probably thought how she will take care of all the kids alone.

I think they are going to show sanichari later on, maybe once laali get's sold she will end up meeting sanichari and then from there I think the real plot of the show will begin.
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Baali will beat nauku & demand laalia...once she is getting better....then nanku will not be able to leave.
rashi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really love the father in this show, but I'm sort of perplexed on the medicine issue. I'm not indian but elders in my family have always been very stern on one subject...try a home remedy before modern medicine. I know as a child I barely took medicine when I was sick but I do remember having to drink all different types of herbal teas and homeopathic treatments. I'm very surprised that Majri decided to run to Bali and sell her daughter as her first option!