Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
yup ofcourse! no show is complete with a love story. lali having a regular gauna would result in no love story. but with a build-up being given like this can result in an interesting love triangle with its moral dilemnas. ofcourse to solve it they can always turn ganesia to a villian. now we have a pucca zee style social love story. lol!
rashi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All the ideas of what may happen are interesting...here's my thoughts! What if Laali sells her self and becomes a servant at Ganesiya's home. Then has to watch in silence as the parents try to fix Ganesiya's second marriage. Maybe she will try some way to win Ganesiya's love and attention....just a thought! Hopefully, they keep this show with fresh ideas, because if Laali starts crying in every other scene like the rest of the girls on Zee I'm cancelling my subscription!!!
TheRager thumbnail
but then arent ganesia's parents as poor as lali's? thats why maybe bali was able to bribe them to have them harass lali's family.
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

but then arent ganesia's parents as poor as lali's? thats why maybe bali was able to bribe them to have them harass lali's family.

yup that's true.
her family won't be able to pay her as a servant.

God knows how much Bali is willing to spend for Laali!
Like there are no other girls!
TheRager thumbnail
im sure it wont be much...and given their luck they prolly soon run out of that money too.
Sab_1311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Gur.N.cool just an observation: this is actually the 15th Episode because the previous one was 14th episode.
Thanks for the update.
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sab_1311

Hi Gur.N.cool just an observation: this is actually the 15th Episode because the previous one was 14th episode.

Thanks for the update.

thanks I will edit that.😊