Written Update - April 8!! Nanku in Jail!

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo Written Update April 8, 2009

15th Episode!

Analysis

• Nanku is caught be thakur and his men and is taken to jail. The the police officer demands 10,000 rupees to let Nanku go. Which is impossible for them to get.
  • While Laali goes to meet thakur for help, but instead he starts flirting with her! She runs away from there, but I'm sure that Thakur has his evil eye on Laali now and might try to buy her or something.
  • And at the Jail Bali comes to meet Nanku and tries to persuade Naku to sell Laali so they can live happily.
  • So Nanku and family is very much in trouble now, on one side there is Thakur and on the other side Bali and above all money for Gauna!

Question?

How will Nanku manage to come out of Jail now?

Full Update!

Nanku is caught by Thakur and his men!

Laali and Nanku go back to thakurs house to drop the oxes and as they were putting them in the barn, a bell on one of the oxes and shakes and on hearing this the security guard wakes up. Both Nanku and Laali go into a hiding, and Laali then accidentally drops something and the security guard spots them. The security guard causes an alarm in the house and calls other people. Both Laali and Naku run away and the thakurs men spot them. Nanku tells Laali to go away and gives her his kasam. While Laali was running away, thakurs men spot her and on seeing this Nanku get's worried and he decides to come in front of thakurs men to divert their attention. They recognize his as Nanku and start beating him very badly, and then thakur comes there and slaps Nanku and calls him a handicapped. He then tells his men to take Nanku away to the police station. Laali sees all this happening and get's extremely worried for Nanku.

Lalli tells Majri about Nanku!

Laali goes home immediately and wakes her mother up. At first she keeps crying and then finally tells her the entire story about thakur taking Nanku away. The thakurs men take Nanku to the police station and ask the policemen to lock up him in the jail.

Majri and Laali meet Nanku in Jail

Majri and Laali come to the jail and sees Nanku there. Majri questions Nanku about why he decided to steal, but Laali tells her that they should find some solution for getting Nanku out of the jail first. They plead in front of the police officer to let Nanku go away. But the police officer rejects all their pleads and tells them that if they want him free then they will have to give 10,000 rupees or else Nanku will stay in jail forever! All of Majri and Laali's hopes break down. Laali then leaves from there and goes to thakur's house.

Laali goes to Thakurs house!

When Laali goes to meet thakur and pleads in front of his to let Nanku go, but he immediately has lust for Laali in his mind. He calls Lalli near her and tells her that all will be fine. Thakur then asks Laali to massage his feet and then starts flirting with her. Laali runs away from there.

Bali comes to the meet Nanku

While in the jail Majri is questioning Nanku about his decision to steal. Nanku tells her that Laali's father in-law demanded 10,000 rupees, so he needed this money if they wanted to do Laali's Gauna. Majri breaks down and starts crying, and then the Police officer tells Majri to go away and is about to hit her with a stick when Bali comes there and stops him. He gives him some money, and he stops. Bali starts sympathising with Nanku and Majri and tells them that they should have asked for money from him. Then he questions Nanku about Laali's Gauna and asks them that he had told them that it's impossible for the poor the marry their daughters. And after he is done sympathizing he finally comes to his real motive and asks them to hand over Laali to him and all will be fine after that. Nanku get's extremely mad.

Laali who was running away from thakur's house finally reaches back at the police station.

Tomorrow

Munna is extremely sick and is vomiting. The entire family is very worried for him.

Question?

How will Nanku manage to come out of Jail now?

Edited by Gur.N.cool - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thx..i dunno...how will he..the only option is that he have to sell her... ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
ovaltine thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dire straits. all building up to the scenario of Laali's sale. Perhaps Laali selling herself to get her father out of jail and her brother well again. Nanku will surely kill himself than sell his daughter.
So are the girls sold as servants or sex slaves?
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: ovaltine

Dire straits. all building up to the scenario of Laali's sale. Perhaps Laali selling herself to get her father out of jail and her brother well again. Nanku will surely kill himself than sell his daughter.
So are the girls sold as servants or sex slaves?

Yes I agree with you there!
I think Laali will be sold soon and that's the only way they will get rid of all their problems.

But I don't want Nanku to die, he's a strong character and then Laali's will loose her main suppurt.

Yea they haven't shown what hapened't to Sainichari yet, I think they will only show her once Laali get's sold. I think for the purpose of keeping the show a family based one they probably will make Laali a servant.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
im guessing nanku will not allow his daughter to be sold to bali so she might be sold to someone else. even i think lali will be sold as a servant. as for sanichari she has prolly been sold to a brothel in the city. so i guess both will meet at a later date when lali will try to help her friend. also i think ganesia doesnt know what his father did and may turn up at a later date to save/claim lali.
in reality girls/children are sold for both reasons. but then the money given is never enuf. they will prolly run out of money soon as they have so many mouths to feed. i guess apart from the girl child is as good as a boy message they must send out a message for birth control. nanku's problem wud have been a lot less if he had say only lali to think about.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 15 years ago
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

im guessing nanku will not allow his daughter to be sold to bali so she might be sold to someone else. even i think lali will be sold as a servant. as for sanichari she has prolly been sold to a brothel in the city. so i guess both will meet at a later date when lali will try to help her friend. also i think ganesia doesnt know what his father did and may turn up at a later date to save/claim lali.
in reality girls/children are sold for both reasons. but then the money given is never enuf. they will prolly run out of money soon as they have so many mouths to feed. i guess apart from the girl child is as good as a boy message they must send out a message for birth control. nanku's problem wud have been a lot less if he had say only lali to think about.

I think for now Bali is going to bail out Nanku and then pressurize him to sell his daughter. But yes one day or the other, I think it will be Laali who will sell herself and probably start working in as a servant.

Yes I agree with you on Sanichari's case, I think she went to the brother. The way those men carried her away forcefully. Yes Laali will somehoe try to save Sanichari.

Yea I too think Ganesiya is a good man, and that's why his parents didn't let him meet Nanku.

Yes 4 kids are lot to take care off! Bith control's message has been spread in most parts of India, but the poor still keep having more kids in the hopes that the kids will help them in their work and earn for them. I think long time ago, people had many kids and sold some willigly to get money and feed the others.
TheRager thumbnail
yes thats true...kids were and still are sold in many cases willingly so that the rest of the family can tide over their financial difficulties temporarily. but in lali case i doubt they will show the lead actress of a hindi tv show being sold to a brothel or as a sex slave to some thakur. esp when nanku has been shown to be very anti that unlike sanichari parents who were shown to be selfish. but yes i think finally lali will convince her father to sell her as a servant. i wonder if the scene will shift to the city?
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Yea I do think they will shift the setting to a setting. Her owners will probably trouble her a lot and maybe som boy might start liking her there?
and then we might get to the usual love story.
But I definitely think that eventually they will show Nanku and family getting rich.

lols we are thinking too far, this will probably take months to happen๐Ÿ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
yeah given the pace that will take months. but even i was thinking the same...that initially lali may face trouble in the thakur's family. but slowly they will start liking her...or atleast some characters will and some vamps will dislike her. then i suppose the family's ladla will fall for her. lali will learn a lot of things and will manage to help her family too with that guy's help. also i suppose she will find shanichari in the same city and help her out. so just when things will get alright ganesia will enter.
see we have the whole story fleshed out ๐Ÿ˜†
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

yeah given the pace that will take months. but even i was thinking the same...that initially lali may face trouble in the thakur's family. but slowly they will start liking her...or atleast some characters will and some vamps will dislike her. then i suppose the family's ladla will fall for her. lali will learn a lot of things and will manage to help her family too with that guy's help. also i suppose she will find shanichari in the same city and help her out. so just when things will get alright ganesia will enter.
see we have the whole story fleshed out ๐Ÿ˜†

Great!
You have the perfect story for the creatives!
I hope someone from ZEE reads it๐Ÿ˜†

It would be interesting if this happened. Because logically Laali is married and should be with Ganesiya and if she falls for someone else then she will be left deciding which side to take.
This will also create more fan following becuase most people here tend to like couples๐Ÿ˜†.
I see the shows with really good and cute couples, are the most active, while social shows kind of lack๐Ÿ˜†