Frequent Posters

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
What don't you find good?😕
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm a bit surprised you find it lacking. Let me share my perspective quickly. This show presents you with a different reality--of terribly poor characters living in a small gaam, making horrible choices we luckily don't have to and of the true joys in life that money cannot touch.

When watching, I feel for Laali and the other characters. And I don't always feel bad. There are some beautiful things they show on the episodes (love b/w friends, w/i family).

I really enjoy watching it. It's a breath of fresh air in terms of the programming.
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: gp00

I'm a bit surprised you find it lacking. Let me share my perspective quickly. This show presents you with a different reality--of terribly poor characters living in a small gaam, making horrible choices we luckily don't have to and of the true joys in life that money cannot touch.

When watching, I feel for Laali and the other characters. And I don't always feel bad. There are some beautiful things they show on the episodes (love b/w friends, w/i family).

I really enjoy watching it. It's a breath of fresh air in terms of the programming.

yea I agree with you there.
I love all the happy scenes. It shows that despite them being poor they are together and lead a happy life.

I know it's not a typical romantic couple kinda show but it has a very different concept and it's showing the reality, not some fairy tale kinds stories.
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont knw y u dont like it...its diff from other serials...i luv the storyline & characters...
Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Its a good show......i like it............
Mad Hattress thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like how real the show is. It's nice to see a show where characters look and act more natural. I'm tired of all the serials I see that portray overall privileged characters who complain about small problems and contain outrageous plotlines and ridiculous love triangles.
When watching other shows I can't really believe that a family is going through financial crisis when the women are all wearing designer saris and pounds of makeup. I enjoy the fact that the actors on this show are actually believable as poor villagers and that the acting isn't too melodramatic. Overall, I'd say this show is win.
swati_j thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i really like this show. the storyline is better than other serial