Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
I know it's been more than 2 weeks since this show started.

But the shows title is Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo.

Do you think the title should have been this or something different?

I think the title is too long and there is also no short form to it. Other Zee shows have good and short titles which are easy to say. Lol this one is tooo long

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kristie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes that was the problem I facedd before the show started. It was difficult for me to learn(South Indian LOL...) the name. But now I can say the name in a single go...LOL...... But I call it Agle janam.... which actually doesn't make much sense. But, since 'Bitiya' is written in white clor, while the other letters in red, I thought 'Bitiya' is the short form of the title.
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: kristie12

Yes that was the problem I facedd before the show started. It was difficult for me to learn(South Indian LOL...) the name. But now I can say the name in a single go...LOL...... But I call it Agle janam.... which actually doesn't make much sense. But, since 'Bitiya' is written in white clor, while the other letters in red, I thought 'Bitiya' is the short form of the title.

Yes it is better if a show has a short name to go by.
Yea Bitiya could be a short name, but Zee already has another show Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyaan, and most people refer to it as Betiyaan. So it would be similar๐Ÿ˜†.

But this show is not based in south India, it's in Bihar which is in northers/eastern India. So the laguage they speak is Bihari.

It's easy to say the title but if it's just odd to say the entire title๐Ÿ˜†. Like when someone asks me which show i'm watching, and if I speak out the entire title, it would be funny๐Ÿ˜†
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wat do the name of the show means?? cuz i dont knw hindi that much
NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milas6

wat do the name of the show means?? cuz i dont knw hindi that much

Title of the show: Aagle Janam Mohe Bittia hee Kijjo means Lali want to be a daughter in her next birth also. It means she loves to be a Bittia of her parents.
kristie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

But this show is not based in south India, it's in Bihar which is in northers/eastern India. So the laguage they speak is Bihari.

I was trying to say that I am a South Indian ...๐Ÿ˜† So, for me it is difficult to remember lengthy titles but I am used to it now.....๐Ÿ˜Š

Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: kristie12

I was trying to say that I am a South Indian ...๐Ÿ˜† So, for me it is difficult to remember lengthy titles but I am used to it now.....๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh okay๐Ÿ˜† I thought the other way around.
It's easy to remember for me. But you know titles like Saat Phere, Mayyka, Shree etc are good titles but this once is too long๐Ÿ˜† It's same with Kis Desh mein hai mera dil๐Ÿ˜† lol this title is also too long and sounds weird.

And yea the title of this show means: Next birth, give me a daughter once again.

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NKSUDHIR

Title of the show: Aagle Janam Mohe Bittia hee Kijjo means Lali want to be a daughter in her next birth also. It means she loves to be a Bittia of her parents.

thx a lot dear i appreciate it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
When i first saw this show i was like what kinda a title is that...but when u hear it in the show..it sounds nice......
swati_j thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜† . yes i like the sound of this title
Edited by arpana_j - 15 years ago