26 march Episode Very emotional

Handsome thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Guys

I have never seen ZEE TV show but i am watching This Show Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo This is really emotional show specially today episode was sad :(

What do you think Guys

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

baxa thumbnail
hi,
there is no post available for 26th march .
If u can post this part /
Thank you
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Yes the ending was very emotional. Especially the song in the background was very good. It's really sad that these girls have to go through so much, and being sold to some stranger is the limit! I can't belive her parents don't understand either.
I hope Shanichari's survives, I think she will.
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

Yes the ending was very emotional. Especially the song in the background was very good. It's really sad that these girls have to go through so much, and being sold to some stranger is the limit! I can't belive her parents don't understand either. <br>I hope Shanichari's survives, I think she will.<br>

i knw i feel bad fo her...i knw she will survive but i do hope she tells laalia
Handsome thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

Yes the ending was very emotional. Especially the song in the background was very good. It's really sad that these girls have to go through so much, and being sold to some stranger is the limit! I can't belive her parents don't understand either.
I hope Shanichari's survives, I think she will.

YEah the back ground music was really make it sad

i am looking for that song
kristie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This show is too good....perhaps the best show on Indian tv. The emotions and the problems seem very real and that is the added advantage. I hope Sanichari survives and think Laali saves her......
swati_j thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kristie12

This show is too good....perhaps the best show on Indian tv. The emotions and the problems seem very real and that is the added advantage. I hope Sanichari survives and think Laali saves her......

yes i agree with you.