Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
hello my very 1st reply here....the sec epsde is being aired here in middleeast...n aft watchg the show im gaga over laali...wat a wonderful actress she is...i did watch radha ki betiyaan attimes bt ratan has left me speechless!!
n the guy adi is the one also coming in jhoomejiya re...is it?can any1 answer?is he tatguy?
kristie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^
yes, he is the same guy..... the guy who is after (?) Jiya.
and ya, Ratan is great in this show.
ishiistheone thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

hello my very 1st reply here....the sec epsde is being aired here in middleeast...n aft watchg the show im gaga over laali...wat a wonderful actress she is...i did watch radha ki betiyaan attimes bt ratan has left me speechless!!

n the guy adi is the one also coming in jhoomejiya re...is it?can any1 answer?is he tatguy?

hey ya u r right ..he is the same guy...
shubham2009 thumbnail
hey thnx all for writting .....i think....this is not the right way to choose the correct person...look should b RURAL......laali's husband should look rural...."I like DIS actor ...so this should be her husband."...this is not the right way....choosing wrong person may harm the relishness of the serial....so b open minded.....i also watch dat serial.....but dat guy u r talking is musculer .....how a villager could b a body builder......i think these ppl hav never gone 2 village......let's hope we will watch the best serial ever....