Let us wish Lisa for turning into Rockerz!!!

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Here is wishing the most active member on this forum, a huge Prishna fan --

- none other than Lisa on turning into Rockerz!

Though she came out of the silent mode after a long time, she has made sure that our forum won't get locked further because she relentlessly posts on this forum everyday and wishes that others do so too.

Congratulations Lisa!

Keep Rocking!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for noticing Shanti and I do try to keep it going as it would be just awful if it happens again.
I really love your Prishna creation, that surely was a good episode with Pintu pretending just to get some romance, poor guy !! And we saw another side of Krishna too !!
Hope you don't mind but I just had to post this other creation of yours which is my all time Prishna favourite !!
I remember being all teary during this episode with all the Mitali rumors etc but Prishna was just so good together in this scene,,, just magical
Thanks again Shanti
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lisa congrats on becoming a rockerz to and agree with Shanti thanks for always keeping the forum active and ensuring that it is never closed. And here goes to spamming u really are a spamming queen Mrs Rockerz. Congrates sweetie
trinilisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Lisa congrats on becoming a rockerz to and agree with Shanti thanks for always keeping the forum active and ensuring that it is never closed. And here goes to spamming u really are a spamming queen Mrs Rockerz. Congrates sweetie

Thanks πŸ˜‰ but I have to give the spamming credit to my teacher "Miss Fiza".. I only learned from the best !!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And I am a true Prishnaholic for life !!!! 😊❀️
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulation My dear Lisa !!!! πŸ₯³ you truly deserve it !!! may you go higher and higher !!! Keep loving Prishna !!!! and thanks for your presence in the forum, seriously that wouldn't be the same without you also Shanti and Sandia !!!! ❀️ ❀️
sandiab thumbnail
i have to say Lisa u truly mastered the art of spamming u where taught really, really well lol u such a good student lol. at 1 point u had made 3000 comments and me 4000 than there was around 500 comments difference btw us i shouldnt be surprised that u made rockerz so quickly bt darn on the same day hats of to u for being the true prishaholic. and i think for this amazing achievement u should give the prishna fans a gift that certain something u where planning to post aka a certain scene lol that u have been putting off posting oops sorry wasnt meant to say what it was lol. bt since i did u might as well put it up. lol i really do try to force u guys to do things i swear i am not as bossy as this in real life only a tiny bit worse.
trinilisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZoyaluvsKinshuk

Congratulation LisaπŸ‘

thanks a lot Zoya !!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
trinilisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: prishna_fan

Congratulation My dear Lisa !!!! πŸ₯³ you truly deserve it !!! may you go higher and higher !!! Keep loving Prishna !!!! and thanks for your presence in the forum, seriously that wouldn't be the same without you also Shanti and Sandia !!!! ❀️ ❀️

Awww.. Thank you so much Steena. you too sweet.. and I definitely will keep loving Prishna !!! And I totally agree with you about the 2 S's --- Shanti and Sandia !!!
trinilisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

i have to say Lisa u truly mastered the art of spamming u where taught really, really well lol u such a good student lol. at 1 point u had made 3000 comments and me 4000 than there was around 500 comments difference btw us i shouldnt be surprised that u made rockerz so quickly bt darn on the same day hats of to u for being the true prishaholic. and i think for this amazing achievement u should give the prishna fans a gift that certain something u where planning to post aka a certain scene lol that u have been putting off posting oops sorry wasnt meant to say what it was lol. bt since i did u might as well put it up. lol i really do try to force u guys to do things i swear i am not as bossy as this in real life only a tiny bit worse.

Tell me about it !!!!πŸ˜† Guess I can try sometime over the weekend to do something but maybe you can finally give me my Christmas present which is long over due as well...πŸ˜† and thanks for keeping count πŸ˜† I did a lot of spamming on the Christmas threads..
sandiab thumbnail
i never forget your about your scene i did half of it bt than got busy and didnt feel like finishings its so boring bt will try to do something with it when i get the chance. u tell me when u will finish yours and will try to post it on the same day.
Edited by sandiab - 10 years ago