Imagine Kinshuk and Kinshuk

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Confusing title right? Ok so about 2 days ago I was talking to Jackie and she said how she wants Kinshuk to do an evil character who turns positive at the end or something like that, anyway I was thinking of this before as well, imagine Kinshuk played a double role, he played twins and one was like proper evil and one was a law follower and yeh like they're out to get each other... 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
A double dose of km would be heaven i would love it. I wonder who we would love more though and would want to see more off. I dnt think there are alot of twins in indian shows notice the evil 1's come out of no where when the show is about to end or they the show got nothing else to show so it would be great if he was offered a twin role from the beginning.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

A double dose of km would be heaven i would love it. I wonder who we would love more though and would want to see more off. I dnt think there are alot of twins in indian shows notice the evil 1's come out of no where when the show is about to end or they the show got nothing else to show so it would be great if he was offered a twin role from the beginning.

lol Yeh its a different concept and we would get double dose
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Fizu This Concept I discussed with Rachu since AB time 😆 . I would love to see KM in Double Role. I WANT TO see KM in negative Role But Provided He only should be the Hero One as well becozz i can't see anyone else as hero other then him 😳
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Fizu This Concept I discussed with Rachu since AB time 😆 . I would love to see KM in Double Role. I WANT TO see KM in negative Role But Provided He only should be the Hero One as well becozz i can't see anyone else as hero other then him 😳

I was thinking about for days and was even imagining it, I soo badly want KM in a double role now lol yeh I want him to be the Hero and the evil one tooEmbarrassed