Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
guysi posted the 2 pictures that u can use for the competition i hope u like it and if u dnt u can tell me and i will check for other pictures.
Also i was chatiing to Jackie and she asked if she can put her name on the siggie I dnt know whether the rest of u would like to do that as well but if u do i hope it wnt be a problem for u guys to send me siggies with your name and without your name. tell me how u feel about this idea?
And remember 3 november is the last day for u to send me your siggies
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZoyaluvsKinshuk

wow Sandia thats great Idea ๐Ÿ˜Š

THANKS Zoya
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Does the siggie need to have just these two pics...if I got it right?
Plus how many entries can we send...just one or more than one...

I am okay with my name or without...

Edited by kmfan_2 - 11 years ago
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Does the siggie need to have just these two pics...if I got it right?

Plus how many entries can we send...just one or more than one...

I am okay with my name or without...

Shanti 1 picture is for the pp and the other for the cover page of the ragvir, prishna and nivren page. I dnt mind which is which( the winner can tell us which 1 she wants as the cover page and the pp) . as for the2 pictures i posted u can do whatever u like with it put them together whatever u siggie makers do ๐Ÿ˜† u can send me more than 4 if u undecided as to which 1 u want to be used in the competition and since I am a neutral i will pick my fav and post in the competition๐Ÿ˜† thats ofcourse if u guys dnt mind me choosing for u.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'll send them to you by Friday...๐Ÿ˜Š
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

I'll send them to you by Friday...๐Ÿ˜Š

i cant wait to see them
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Both are nice pics and like Shanti wondered if both has to be in 1 siggie,,,, but guess its up to the creators what they choose to do,,
OK will see what happens,,lol
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

Both are nice pics and like Shanti wondered if both has to be in 1 siggie,,,, but guess its up to the creators what they choose to do,,

OK will see what happens,,lol

Mrs Ramdhanie dnt say we will see i want my answer soon. there isa poor child on fb i asked her once and she said yes she doesnt even come onto If and her laptop is not working bt she is going to make sure she does it so u better make my siggies for me. no its not 1 siggie its 2 pictures for 2 siggies 1 siggie for the profile pic and the other will be used for the cover page. whatever u do with the pictures for your siggies isnt my busines i am just going to post them.
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Excuse me Miss Bharath.. why this tone.. So not nice..lol..

Will have to download the pic I dont have and come up with something to blow your mind..you meanie..lol..

Gonna tell Smiley on you.. lol..
sandiab thumbnail
I was speaking to some of our siggies makers and they said that they where finding it a little difficult just using the 2 pic that i posted. I got 2 different views on what they wanted 1 wanted similar pictures to the one's i had initially posted and the other diff pic of kinya. I dnt knw if others feel like this as well bt I am confused as to what pic i should be posting so i thought maybe it would be a better idea if our siggie makers could post the pictures they would like to include in their in this post so that the others could use the same pic as well in their siggies. Really sorry for the inconvience.