Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
His dad is awesome bt being on the bw forum began to dislike that whole khadaan.
-KinshukAddict- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think Irfaan Khans a good actor but then again I'm not really sure, I don't watch bolly much

sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: -KinshukAddict-

I think Irfaan Khans a good actor but then again I'm not really sure, I don't watch bolly much

lol he dnt act that much in bw. He does alot of hw projects he makes me really proud with the way he handles himself so calm and composd and he acts like his big projects dnt matter. Unlik that creepy anil kapoor who acted like he was sent to heaven when he did slumdog and 24. God i wil nev forgot when he won the oscars for that movie he was such an embarrasment.
sandiab thumbnail
Ladies i hav to love and leav u. I am so hungry and there is this scary movie on the scariness is totally lost on me if i am on the phone.

Originally posted by: sandiab

lol he dnt act that much in bw. He does alot of hw projects he makes me really proud with the way he handles himself so calm and composd and he acts like his big projects dnt matter. Unlik that creepy anil kapoor who acted like he was sent to heaven when he did slumdog and 24. God i wil nev forgot when he won the oscars for that movie he was such an embarrasment.

you don't like Anil Kapoor? and yeh he seems soo calm and composed😃

Ladies i hav to love and leav u. I am so hungry and there is this scary movie on the scariness is totally lost on me if i am on the phone.

Lol Ok then bye
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Yes Sandia,, Irfan is such a humble cool guy,, Anil thinks he is forever young,,
Edited by trinilisa - 11 years ago
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
You and your scary movies,, at night,,👎🏼
Bye Sandia,, have a scary night,,
sandiab thumbnail
Fizu nt that i dnt like him its just that he is embarrassing he is a good actor to though.
I wanna watch a scary movie but my twin don't like it 🤣