-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
You know guys, there is something that Kinshuk has thats similar to some bollywood actors. He's all in 1๐Ÿ˜‰

SRK : I can see the romantic Kinny who is just like a "young srk". And their love story with their wifes are very similar too. I can also imagine kinnu as Don.๐Ÿ˜† And They both know how to commit to a relationship. Been with one women their whole life๐Ÿ˜‰

Salman: This one would of course the "Dabaang' Similarity. I can imagine Kinshuk the next dabaang...๐Ÿ˜ณ And that bracelet similarity. ๐Ÿ˜†

Shahid: Now they have the hair & body similarity. When i was watching phata poster nikla hero, i kept imagining it was kinshuk from the back. ๐Ÿ˜† his double body๐Ÿคฃ And their dancing styles similar๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ranbir: They definitely don't have the relationship similarly๐Ÿคฃbut their childhoods were similar. Both were very naughty and mischievous as kids. And they were more into sports instead of studying. ๐Ÿ˜†

Hummm who else??? ๐Ÿค” Thats all i can think of๐Ÿ˜†
Feel free to post if u notice anything else๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
AWESOME POST Jackie . SInce my Fav Actor is SALMAN KHAN . I always saw many similarities b/w Kinny & Salman ..Especially Young Salman ๐Ÿ˜ณ . And I also agree with rest of ur options too ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

AWESOME POST Jackie . SInce my Fav Actor is SALMAN KHAN . I always saw many similarities b/w Kinny & Salman ..Especially Young Salman๐Ÿ˜ณ. And I also agree with rest of ur options too๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ya and I Always show similarity between Kinnu & srk ๐Ÿ˜†
It's really cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ZoyaluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wowww Jackie u r right ๐Ÿ˜‰ Perfect post ๐Ÿ˜†
post read karne ka bohut maza aya ๐Ÿ˜‰
Well done ๐Ÿ‘