Originally posted by: trinilisa

I am fine Steena..

can't believe members are actually here chatting

😆 I know right, after soo many days of silence
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -KinshukAddict-

Well apparently Sobti left for films as well but if Kinshuk's in their show it would be different obviously he's a committed type of person

oh i see... I'm sure he won't do that
-KinshukAddict- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fiza I am mad at you,, not a word all this time,,

😆 lol sorry its just that I got lazy in 2013 and as soon as 2014 came I realised I have a mock exam coming 😆
prishna_fan thumbnail

😆 I know right, after soo many days of silence

Well... I know ... people disappeared like that and come back suddenly ( talking about me 😛)
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

😆 lol sorry its just that I got lazy in 2013 and as soon as 2014 came I realised I have a mock exam coming 😆

Just about an hour or so I asked Sandia for you,, yet you update KMFC on twitter,,, no excuses,,😡
trinilisa thumbnail
don't encourage her Steena,, even you deserve a spanking,, I personally invited you to comment on AB thread and you never showed up,, I even made Christmas & new year wishes thread for everyone to post their comments
@Steenu yeh he wont do that and lol me too I came out of no where to start chatting lol
@Lisa lol yeh but KMFC on twitter is an FC needs to updated when new news comes on twitter, also when you tweet back to KinshukFC I can see your reply with my account but the FC can't your accounts private
trinilisa thumbnail
@ Miss Fiza Thanks for your much appreciated answer... but is your personal account closed???
And is the movie news true?

@ Miss Fiza Thanks for your much appreciated answer... but is your personal account closed???

And is the movie news true?

Lol you're welcome and no I just rarely get time to go on but the FC I tweet from the site the news comes from as in there's a share on twitter button I click on and does it for me and what movie?
prishna_fan thumbnail

don't encourage her Steena,, even you deserve a spanking,, I personally invited you to comment on AB thread and you never showed up,, I even made Christmas & new year wishes thread for everyone to post their comments

Ya i know but what to do, i coudn't ... i know it's wrong and i'm really sorry for that 😭
To be forgiven, it's time to make new resolutions as we start a new year , i promise that i will try my best to more take part to the forum when i can ... 😳