Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Yes...but I just watch 3 couples there..not fair I know but I am being honest...😃
-KinshukAddict- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Yes...but I just watch 3 couples there..not fair I know but I am being honest...😃

Which couples? I don't even watch it anymore, not interested this season but sometimes I do watch Ashvik's performances
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

She is fine...but I can't share more about her without her permission..sorry dear...flip side of be-friending celebrities...don't mind please...

don't worry, it's okay i understand and you're right you can't without her permission 😊 you're so lucky to be her friend, i feel a little jealous ( jocking yaar 😛) ... If she is well and happy that is the most important ... i have a request can you just say her hello from my part, that i'm big fan and that she should come back coz miss her so much ... plzzz my dear 😃
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Fiza...i watch for Gurbina...Ashvik and that Maryada couple..how come I've forgetten their name...😭
kmfan_2 thumbnail
@ Steena...sure I will...why not dear...she loves it to know that her fans love her...I will...

she in fact shared a message too here for all of you which you must have missed a few weeks back...

Fiza...i watch for Gurbina...Ashvik and that Maryada couple..how come I've forgetten their name...😭

Raqesh and Ridhi, honestly I know your a fan but no offence but I don't watch this season because of Gurbina :/

@ Steena...sure I will...why not dear...she loves it to know that her fans love her...I will...

she in fact shared a message too here for all of you which you must have missed a few weeks back...

Shanti why don't you have a Mitali Nag Official Page since you're in contact with Mitali
Steenu do you have a twitter account?
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -KinshukAddict-

So what shows do you all watch now?

at home, i just have zee tv so... i watch almost every shows ... But there is a show which become close to my heart like AB it's Ek mutthi aasman... you should try to watch it ... it remind me AB a lot coz of the concept really like it

Originally posted by: prishna_fan

at home, i just have zee tv so... i watch almost every shows ... But there is a show which become close to my heart like AB it's Ek mutthi aasman... you should try to watch it ... it remind me AB a lot coz of the concept really like it

Ooh who's the leads? And Idk I feel soo unattached with indian serials now, I only watch English stuff now