Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-KinshukAddict- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sandiab

Khoon ha rishta lol where did that come from u. U and her plan on doing an indian show together. Oh and she goes onto shanti's game post so she likes games even i dnt like games wil catch her there. Lol khoon ka rishta rofl.

I picked it up in these few years of watching Indian serials 🤣 and yeh coz we are the AWESOME sisters 🤣 we will make a Hit show 🤣 we're even gonna try and get Kinshuk casted it in with a role he will describe 🤣 and she won't talk to you she's very shy just loves to play games 🤣 and yeh she has a Khoon Ka Rishta, she's just a few mins younger than me 🤣🤣
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I picked it up in these few years of watching Indian serials 🤣and yeh coz we are the AWESOME sisters 🤣we will make a Hit show 🤣we're even gonna try and get Kinshuk casted it in with a role he will describe 🤣and she won't talk to you she's very shy just loves to play games 🤣and yeh she has a Khoon Ka Rishta, she's just a few mins younger than me 🤣🤣[/DIV] u can make him do a double role for the awesome sisters it wil definitely be a hit.

I picked it up in these few years of watching Indian serials 🤣and yeh coz we are the AWESOME sisters 🤣we will make a Hit show 🤣we're even gonna try and get Kinshuk casted it in with a role he will describe 🤣and she won't talk to you she's very shy just loves to play games 🤣and yeh she has a Khoon Ka Rishta, she's just a few mins younger than me 🤣🤣[/DIV]

u can make him do a double role for the awesome sisters it wil definitely be a hit. OMG Great idea lol 🤣 yeh my Kinshuk will be called Viren Aryan Sood 🤣🤣
sandiab thumbnail
Viren Aryan Sood thats a very nice name i love it. And what wil the twins name be? These big sister just forgot about their khoon ka rista when they think of their own happiness. Lol.

Viren Aryan Sood thats a very nice name i love it. And what wil the twins name be? These big sister just forgot about their khoon ka rista when they think of their own happiness. Lol.

No as a sister I don't want to come in her way of happiness to I left it up to her, we always think about each other's wellbeing, we actually think alike in fact I fell in love with Kinshuk and she fell in love a few mins later like when we were born she was born a few mins later 🤣🤣
sandiab thumbnail
Rofl u are killing me here omg fizu u are tooo funny.

Rofl u are killing me here omg fizu u are tooo funny.

Lol you're making me feel a bit better, when I let my jokes out it makes me feel a bit better 😳 seriously I'm known as a comedian in my house and school 😆 I just dream of making Kinshuk laugh as well 😆😉😃
sandiab thumbnail
If only your life was a reality show u guys would definitely be a hit esp since u both of u fall in lov with the same guy. U girls would hav been bigger superstars than the kardashin sisters and u girl properly look better than them. Rofl

If only your life was a reality show u guys would definitely be a hit esp since u both of u fall in lov with the same guy. U girls would hav been bigger superstars than the kardashin sisters and u girl properly look better than them. Rofl

All you will see is me cracking jokes and accidently making sarcastic comments and pushing my twin to gain confidence but she just hides behind me all the time, as a sister I get worried, how is she ever gonna stand up for herself, of course I will always be by her side literally 🤣 trust me I would be looking at the camera saying "Don't you have anything better to do then film me and my pyaari sister?!" 🤣
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: -KinshukAddict-

All you will see is me cracking jokes and accidently making sarcastic comments and pushing my twin to gain confidence but she just hides behind me all the time, as a sister I get worried, how is she ever gonna stand up for herself, of course I will always be by her side literally 🤣trust me I would be looking at the camera saying "Don't you have anything better to do then film me and my pyaari sister?!" 🤣

lol think ppl would prefer that to big boss and the kardashins lol and yr comments wil be a hit evry1 wil wonder who writes yr amazing dialogues