Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm actually really glad he didn't do QH, it has a few problems against it anyway and well it doesn't really feel like something fresh or new concept or anything, I read the Tanveer news and its kinda similar to other past shows my POV and I want Kinshuk in a new fresh show with a new character
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fizu i was just reading the link u provided wow they where so cute.
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guys I feel like Kinshuk is gonna try to somehow find a show where he could be opposite Shilpa since we are demanding.
Cuz he tries to fulfill our wishes, wat if it takes longer? :/
sandiab thumbnail
Fizu it was u who called i am going to die after this comment. No wait i wil 1st eat meat tomorrow(fasted so had awful veg for days) and than die. Lol
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
@Sandia yeh they are nice people too I have talked to a few of them
@Jackie I hope KinShi comes and it doesn't take long
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Fizu it was u who called i am going to die after this comment. No wait i wil 1st eat meat tomorrow(fasted so had awful veg for days) and than die. Lol

Lol NOOO! Sandia don't leave me 😆 Meanie is the word i'm using a lot nowadays lol
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I really wish he would recommend her. She said if a good offer comes to her, she'll take it.
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

I'm actually really glad he didn't do QH, it has a few problems against it anyway and well it doesn't really feel like something fresh or new concept or anything, I read the Tanveer news and its kinda similar to other past shows my POV and I want Kinshuk in a new fresh show with a new character

me to i dnt ever want him to do a 2nd lead. Just look at what happen to mitali and parul when they decided to do 2nd lead roles. Mitali was in that show and i am sure when i finally watch it i wil be done watching it in half an hr. And Parul the less said the better.
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Lol NOOO! Sandia don't leave me 😆Meanie is the word i'm using a lot nowadays lol

lol ok i wnt.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
@Jackie I think he will try for his fans since they are requesting KinShi
@Sandia yep when I heard its the audition for QH I was not that happy and when Saniha said its confirmed he is not in the show I was actually relieved