Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Oh yeh I just realised they were dating too lol, normally I would see fall in love then marriage, Kinshuk's characters have a really interesting love story lol, cant wait for the next one

yaa 1st was blind love?? Which turns into loveee...

2nd was revenge love?🤣 which turns into real love

3rd...love..not love...love...not love...real love?🤣 actually he liked her from the beginning..but he didn't accept it lol
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I found a few actresses who I think are pretty and can imagine them with Kinshuk, but I'll post them tomorrow, gotta go now G'Night
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

yaa 1st was blind love?? Which turns into loveee...

2nd was revenge love?🤣 which turns into real love

3rd...love..not love...love...not love...real love?🤣 actually he liked her from the beginning..but he didn't accept it lol

Lol yeh I like how Kinshuk likes doing different types of shows and complex characters
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

That scene was awesome lol

i loved the way he said hum apni maa se bohot pyaar karte hai...hum apni bauji se bohot pyaar karte hai😆🤣
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Kinshuk Mahajan: Walking down the stairs is a good cardio exercise

Television actor Kinshuk Mahajan tells us how he stays fit

Body

Fitness - "Fitness means being mentally and physically healthy. It means being energetic and being able to lead a stress free life. Fitness is a priority for me and I find time to exercise regularly.

I exercise four times a week and do cardio exercises and weight training. The day I miss my cardio training I climb down the steps. Walking down 27 floors is a good cardiovascular exercise.

Diet - I am a complete non-vegetarian and eat three meals. I believe in eating healthy food and prefer homemade food and stay away from fried food. I have tea in the morning and my breakfast is bread and egg white or porridge or muesli. After two hours I have a glass of protein shake or buttermilk. Lunch consists of paneer, salad, dal, roti and one non-vegetarian item. I avoid rice altogether. I ensure that I have good amount of protein in my diet daily as it helps to repair and build muscles. I have dinner by 7pm - grilled fish or chicken, prawns and salad. If I am hungry I eat rotis.

Mind
I love watching movies and it helps me relax. After work I like spending time with my wife, friends or surf the internet. Catching up with sleep also refreshes me.

Spirit
I believe that there is one supreme power. I do not follow rituals but I am spiritual. I pray in the morning. I am a staunch devotee of Shirdi Sai baba. There is a Hanuman temple near my place and I often go there for darshan. I feel more than following rituals one must respect other human beings. Everyone one has a positive and a negative side. One must always look at the positive side of a person and help the other person to get rid of negativity and be a better human being. Spirituality means being a polite and caring person."
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Hehehe look what I found, an old article:
Kinshuk Mahajan's Special Fan letter! Written by Rahul Kapoor on October 23, 2009 - Google+

Kinshuk Mahajan who plays Ranvir in Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai is on cloud nine these days. Recently a fan letter was sent for him to Rajan Shahi's production house.

He opened the envelope and found a small note stating that, "I want to see you on the big screen as you are the perfect hero material. I am enclosing few visiting cards and contacts of filmmakers which should be of use to you."

Kinshuk was amused with such a gesture of fan. His career is on the upswing. He recently did Divya Kumar's music video for new album and his character turned a bit grey in Bidaai which he feels is being appreciated more than the chocolate boy type role.

He feels grateful to Rajan Shahi who brought a turn in his career and made him a house hold name and his life will never be the same again with the kind of adulation he is getting.

-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Kinshuk Mahajan tastes stardom in Dubai

Kinshuk Mahajan who is now being seen as the main lead in Rakesh Paswan's show Afsar Betiya. He was invited as a celebrity guest for Aryana Music Awards in Dubai

Most of us feel that most of our television actors are popular only in India. However, we are making a mistake in thinking so.

Take the example of actor Kinshuk Mahajan who is now being seen as the main lead in Rakesh Paswan's show Afsar Betiya. He was invited as a celebrity guest to Dubai for Aryana Music Awards. Incidentally, Bidaai was dubbed in Afganistan, Romania and San Francisco, Kinshuk had become a global celebrity of sorts before he even realised it! "I was treated like VVIP and got royal treatment from the people there. I don't think I have been treated like that in India even when Bidaai was running full steam. I even got the opportunity to meet the royal family too! I met a lot of Germans there and since my wife can speak German, we had a nice time interacting with them," says Kinshuk.

"What made me very happy is how people across locations were coming up to me and talking about my shows. They were even asking me about Parul Chauhan and Angad Hasija," adds Kinshuk. Since Bidaai was dubbed in so many locations he became a celebrity there too. What made him popular amongst people from Afghanistan is the fact that in the show that Ranbeer (Kinshuk) is a guy who from Afganistan and not London. So good was his acting that locals found it difficult to believe that he was not from Afghanistan.

-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Kinshuk Mahajan de-stressing in Dubai

Thursday, Feb 23, 2012, 8:25 IST | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

Though the newly-wed actor was unable to go for his honeymoon, he took off with his wife to Dubai the city, which has of late become one of the most sought after hubs for international travellers.

TV actor Kinshuk Mahajan, currently working in Zee's Afsar Bitiya, recently took a trip to Dubai. Though the newly-wed actor was unable to go for his honeymoon, he took off with his wife to Dubai " the city, which has of late become one of the most sought after hubs for international travellers.

Says Kinshuk, "I went to Dubai for a short holiday as I was invited as the celebrity guest to Dubai for Aryana Music Awards (6th Annual awards). My TV show Bidaai's dubbed version was being shown in Afganistan, Romania, and San francisco. I got complete royal treatment there and it was unbelievable!"

Talking about his sightseeing trips, Kinshuk explains how he was kicked about visiting the world's tallest building and also the Dubai museum. "I visited the Burj Khalifa and went to the outdoor observation deck there named At the Top' on the 124th floor. The deck features the Behold Telescope, which allows visitors to view the surrounding landscape in real-time. Then we went to Dubai Museum, which is the main museum in the city. Located in the Al Fahidi Fort, it was built in 1787 and is the oldest existing building in Dubai. It includes local antiquities as well as artifacts from recent discoveries dating back to those as old as 3,000 B.C. I loved all of this as I'm fond of old architecture," he explains.
The one thing you just can't miss while you're in Dubai is shopping, adds the actor. "Malls are something more than a cultural phenomenon in Dubai " they could be said to be the life-blood of the city. So we went to Dubai Mall, which is the biggest in the world " it actually turns into sort of a detriment as you loiter around lost with no bearings as if drifting on a vast ocean. We shopped for clothes and other stuff," smiles Kinshuk.

Also, one of the other things that the couple enjoyed were the clean beaches. "Dubai's main beaches run along Jumeirah Road. In fact, it is one long beach divided up by hotels and private clubs, interspaced by a few public access beaches. The Jumeirah beaches have soft white sands that slip into the shallow warm turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf. It was fun to spend time on those beaches," signs off the actor.

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
I hope to see my jaaanu in Bollywood soon
ZoyaluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

I hope to see my jaaanu in Bollywood soon

OFCORSE Jackie ek din kinny bi bollwood mein zaroor aye ga😃