Prishna OS: I Love You

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

I wrote this Chota Sa OS on Prishna dead at night so it might not be nice at all and might have typo's but posting it anyway, just wanted to say I'm having a Writers Block with my FF's and SS's so that's why no update yet but will update soon and this OS is set before they were married and before Pinto and Krishna confessed 😳 you might want to listen to Issaq Tera because its more of a Song One Shot 😳 hope you all like it:

Prishna OS: I Love You

Pinto didn't know what was happening to him, he couldn't sleep at all, all he could think about is Krishna, whenever he thought about Krishna his heart would start beating fast, he saw Krishna every where, he felt a gust of wind hit him, he looked at the window to see it wide open and Krishna standing there looking at the moon, he instantly smiled...

Kuchh reshmee
Kuchh khurduraa
Abhi beh chalaa
Abhi hai rukaa
Haathon mein hai ret saa issaq tera

Pinto got up and slowly went to Krishna, he was about to put his hand on her shoulder but suddenly she disappears, Pinto was disappointed, he looks up at the moon and closes his eyes, all he could see was Krishna smiling, he instantly smiled, he turned around when he hears the sound of bangles, he sees Krishna sitting on end of his bed and admiring her bangles which he had gifted her, he smiles along with her, he goes and sits opposite her and says "Krishna, I..." Krishna looks up but disappears once again...

Us paar tu hai, is paar main
Lagtaa hai doobungaa is baar main
Jaanay kahaan hai le chalaa, isak teraa
Saare jahaan se hai judaa issaq teraa
Issaq teraa
Krishna on the other hand was going through the same thing, she sits up and sees Pinto sitting on her windowsill, he was looking up at the moon and then turns his face to look at her, he smiles at her and she couldn't help but smile too, he disappears from there and she next sees him at her desk, all she saw was Pinto, every where she went she saw Pinto, she couldn't understand what was happening to her...

Tu meray, main teray saamne jab talak
Ye zameen ye falak khoobsoorat lagay
Kisht mein hai milee aaj kee ye khushee
Gin rakhe hain magar kal ke lamhay sabhee
Kuchh der tujh ko bhi tak loongaa main
Palkon ke taaron mein rakh loongaa main
Hai subah ke khwaab saa issaq teraa

Pinto was back to his bed, he was laying down and thinking about Krishna and his feelings "Am I in Love?" was all he could think "Maybe I am, I'm in Love with Krishna"

haathon mein hai ret saa isaq teraa

Krishna remembered a conversation of Manisha and Chanchal about a Film they had watched and she realised she was experiencing what the heroine was in the film and the way Chanchal described it "Am I in Love?" was all she could think...

The next morning, Krishna arrived at the Coaching centre to meet Babloo, on the way she kept thinking about meeting Pinto, once she arrived she saw Pinto sitting on his bike and he looked like he was waiting for someone, she looked at him and he looked at her, she started to make her way inside the centre when suddenly she heard someone call out her name "Krishna" she turned around to see it was Pinto, he gets up from his bike and makes his way to her "Krishna I need to talk to you" Krishna replies "What is it Pinto Ji?" Pinto didn't understand where to start from "Krishna, I... Ermm" Krishna gave him a questioning look, Pinto looked into her beautiful eyes, he was now certain of what he wanted to say "Krishna I Love You" Krishna was taken aback but she couldn't help but smile and couldn't look at him, Pinto could see her blushing, he didn't need to ask her how she felt he already knew, he walks closer to her and hold her hand and brings it up to his lips and lightly kisses her hand...

Us paar tu hai, iss paar main
Lagtaa hai dooboongaa is baar main
Jaane kahaan hai le chalaa, isak teraa
saare jahaan se hai judaa, issaq teraa
So how is it? Good? Bad? Hit the Like Button and Comment and Criticize 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Humko Pyar hua...

With this lovely OS of yours...

So you're feeling better now Fiza...😊
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Its so sweet fizu i love it
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS short and sweet with song included,,really nice choice,,listened as per your advice while reading,,
Hope that writer's block break soon,,
Take care sweetie,,
Luv yuh !!!
ZoyaluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved it Fiza

SuperbπŸ˜ƒ
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Humko Pyar hua...

With this lovely OS of yours...

So you're feeling better now Fiza...😊

Aww thanks Shanti 😳, and I know its been ages but I'm still not better yet
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Its so sweet fizu i love it

Thanks Sandia 😳
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

Beautiful OS short and sweet with song included,,really nice choice,,listened as per your advice while reading,,

Hope that writer's block break soon,,
Take care sweetie,,
Luv yuh !!!

Thanks Lisa and I guess its breaking slowly πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜† and its my favourite indian song right now 😳
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZoyaluvsKinshuk

I loved it Fiza

SuperbπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Zoya πŸ˜ƒ