HAPPY 'KINYA DAY' EVERYONE

trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
HAPPY KINYA DAY
To me, Kinshuk & Divya are very unique in the sense that they knew each other since childhood. They firstly became friends through Kinshuk's persistence, then their friendship at such a young age blossomed into love, although I think Kinshuk knew she was the girl of his dreams and wanted to marry all along. He went ahead to fulfill his dreams with the support of Divya, though leaving her behind and moving to a new city. Their love was kept a secret from the world, which I am sure must have been the hardest thing to do, especially for Divya. (In my opinion, being a woman). But through all the fame and separation their LOVE succeeded, their dream came true and they finally became one - Mr. & Mrs. Kinshuk Mahajan on November 12th 2011
I am sure it must have been the most memorable day of their lives, and I pray the Almighty will continue to Bless & Keep them together, May they always comfort each other, May they both find Happiness in each other everyday, May they continue to be each other's strength, May Good Health be their fortitude, May they be blessed with children & May their home always be a Sanctuary Filled with Love, Peace & Happiness !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow Lisa such a beautiful post really I have got to say that the kinya post today have been awesome to read and i just love how different they all have been. This is an extremely sweet post. Will be back to comment more just now. I need to read it a again its so lovely
trinilisa thumbnail

THANKS SANDIA,,YES THIS KINYA POST HAS BEEN VERY BUSY AND INTERESTING,,AND ITS ALL FOR THE LOVE OF THIS FAIRYTALE COUPLE,,

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful Post Lisa, Love it 😃

trinilisa thumbnail
Thanks a lot Fiza,,
trinilisa thumbnail
Edited by trinilisa - 11 years ago
trinilisa thumbnail

Word Count: 0

trinilisa thumbnail
Edited by trinilisa - 11 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post Lisa and loving all the kinya pictures
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing post Lisa...

Kinshuk and Divya are wonderful as a couple...