sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

I hope everyone is having a lovely KinYa Day. I think like most kinshuk fans we only truly got to know more about Divya post marriage with the interview they gave. And for me immediately on seeing how they where together and Divya demeanor I was like wow perfect couple and I am not saying this coz she is a fellow scorpion so he could basically me married to me😉😳( sorry divya i had to throw that in there😆) but from that day I actually stopped with my daily mantra that I had back than of why couldn't he get married to my Parul Chauhan. But on a serious note my dream is for these 2 to do a reality show together so we can see their every day life because their chemistry is just rocking Divya is seems so sweet yet naughty and down to earth and we combine this with our naughty kinshuk and it is a hit Jodi. So kinshuk if u read this do a reality show with your beautiful coz we love her singing and we want our daily dose of u.❤️

So guys hope everyone has a rocking KinYa Day and I hope that we all found our soul mates like kinya have done.

Some1 who makes u smile and laugh in all your moments together and who u can always have a ball of a time with.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree Sandia...these two are amazing...

So down to earth and forever smiling...They look absolutely made for each other!

We love you - Kinshuk and Divya -- Be happy!

trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

LOVE YOUR POST SANDIA AND TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU,,THEIR TOGETHERNESS, BOND AND LOVE IS SO PURE AND DEEP,,,

Edited by trinilisa - 11 years ago
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Post for KinYa, Sandia love it :D
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

I totally agree Sandia...these two are amazing...So down to earth and forever smiling...They look absolutely made for each other!We love you - Kinshuk and Divya -- Be happy!

so true Shanti they really are made for each another and just love their real-ness. And wishing them all the happiness and love to be in their life's always.
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

LOVE YOU POST SANDIA AND TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU,,THEIR TOGETHERNESS, BOND AND LOVE IS SO PURE AND DEEP,,,

thanks for sweet comment bt loved your words even more Lisa.