what makes Prishna special for u

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I alway watch a show or get interested in a jodi for a couple of weeks and than lose interest and get bored of them. And than i watched a certain other couple(who will not be mentioned since its prishna day bt u know who i am speaking about:D) and than came prishna and i realised why i never truly was a fan of any couple before them. For me prishna go beyond just good acting or chemistry and that just makes them so perfect and special they truly epitomize a heavenly couple a couple created by god.

Their first true scene together wasnt one about trust or love but it was about doing the right thing and thats what this couple always did for each another. This couple is what every couple should be and could be they are perfect in their imperfection and their imperfections made them perfect. Trust, friendship, comfortability and obviously love made their relationship different from every other couple i have seen.

We feel the lose of something we have had but to feel the lose of something we never had shows the potential of something great. To have a right and not only show that right but the other person accepting that right over them shows the depth of the bond being created btw 2 people.
When I am happy for u even in my sadness shows how much i care and treasure u.
When i think of u not only in my happiness but in my sadness shows how much i love u.

So guys i was wondering what makes prishna special to u. Tell me any scenes or just a feeling that u had whilst watching this couple.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nice and interesting topic Sandia,,
For me if I don't like someone - won't watch,, but the promos had me interested in this type of show,, watched daily,, followed,, then their magic happened,, slowly but surely,,although at times it seems like it never will,, and yes their compatibility was unique,,
To me Krishna stood for truth and this was something naughty Pintu took notice of,, even though she was ridiculed or teased,, she bounced right back and was even nice to the person,, another thing he admired from afar,,
Their bond strengthened day by day,, from arguing,, disagreeing,, to glancing,, smiling,, trusting,, accepting,, friendship,, and listening to their hearts,,
Their journey was so magical and special to me,, waited everyday hoping at least they will be in same scene together,, just love them,,
Loved how Pintu supported Krishna,, from day one without realizing it was something called "LOVE",, loved how Krishna trusted Pintu's friendship,, which made him her best friend,, and eventually giving him her heart silently,,
Liked the fact that she went to find him to declare her love to him without knowing how she will say it,, to me that showed her strength and depth of love for him,, her love needed no test after that,
I can go on and on about favourite scenes,, as there are lots,, but for today I would say one of them would be "when he leaves his supposed wedding to help Krishna,, finds her,, tells her he came there for her,, encourages her to prove her innocence,, buys her bangles,, then he throws his seat back to tell her she's thinks he's her driver,, just loved that throw back seat part,, so cute,, sweet,, and Pintu-like,,
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lisa i just loved your comment and couldnt agree more with u. I love how u described their relationship it was too beautifully written. And the scenes u choose where also some of my favourites.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Prishna – What's special about them?

The relationships they had with different people make them special to me…

First ----Their parents --- Both of them had complete respect and love for their parents.

We have seen Pintu sharing an immense love for his mother in so many scenes --- not to forget the pain he had when she got arrested for what his Dad had done…

He loved his Dad too though he knew he was wrong many a time --- he never crossed the border of what a son should say --- but did disapprove of him in his own way --- yet when towards the end when Babloo did not want to join his business Pintu agreed to be with his Dad. We also saw that he could not tolerate any other person saying anything about his Dad!

Krishna of course was known for her love and respect for her Dad but the beauty was the hidden respect she had for her Mom who used to always scold her --- she never said a word when her Mom separated her from her husband (something I never liked!) . She won the heart of her by her mature handling of the whole separation and finally her Mom had to accept that Pintu was the man for her!

Second --- Their siblings - family

Pintu loved his brother, bhabhi and Sonu of course. His values were different but he loved Babloo a lot! His relationship with Sonu was something we all enjoyed so much….

Krishna was an amazing sibling helping her sisters --- right from getting them married and then the way she handled Nirmal --- which was a delicate issue – and not to forget the great support she always was for Ravi.

Both of them supported the family of the other once they were married….Pintu helping Ravi with his funds for the business…And Krishna being so caring towards all in the TTS household!

Third – Towards One Another

Different in ways but similar in values…

Good at heart and a drive to be of help to others…

Very trustworthy, loving ---- though not always overt about it,

Caring, inspiring, together through the trials they faced ---

Respectful towards the family members---

The most beautiful thing I loved about Prishna was ---

Krishna never felt Pintu was "good for nothing" – though he was not employed…

She respected him and always encouraged him to do whatever he tried his luck at!

Pintu never felt threatened with Krishna's accomplishments --- something very rare in a man --- he knew she was not after his wealth at all and he supported her in all her dreams.

Amazing couple --- Incredible too!