Your Dream Role for Kinshuk and Mitali

Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Making a post on Prishna for Prishna Day 😳

If Kinshuk and Mitali came in a new show together, how would you want their character's to be like and what would be the concept of the show? 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mmm very nice post will be back later to comment properly
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Azifa, glad to see you here after a long time 😳 and again love your new Profile Pic 😳 and I will get back to you on this, need to think 😃
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice Post Dear . WOuld love to see Kinshuk in COMPLEX GREY , SELFISH , MEAN CHARACTER (For a Change) , Yeahh Ofcourse (Good From Heart) 😳 . Mitali too can play Role something similar to it .
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I would like KM to play a psychic as soon as he touches anything he picks up on the energy of the person who held it last and he should help the police in crime investigations. Mitali should play a detective who he works with. She would be the strong, independent type who dnt really believe or approve of his help.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I would love Krishna to be a Doctor and Pintu a patient...(Oh Oh...I know it is sad to have him sick but then I want them to meet from there...)

Then how he does not listen to her do's and don'ts and then...their story unfolds...after he recovers fully...physically...

But waits to fall sick again only to be with her!!!!