Prishna OS Fun Filled Moments ----- Forever!

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Prishna OS – Fun Filled Moments ----- Forever!

This happens after Prishna are married for around ten years. They have a complete family --- Gudiya around 8 years and Chintu around 5 years.

(I named their son Chintu Singh!)

The Pintu Singh family moves out of the TTS mansion as Pintu Singh's business methods did not match with that of his Dad's. But he does love his parents and they meet up often.

Krishna was well settled as the Collector and doing well too.

Here I go ----

Morning 8 AM

Pintu was sitting and reading the newspaper (what all husbands love to do…) and engrossed in it completely after having a sumptuous breakfast. Krishna was ready to leave for work too but was completely on top of her duties and so was very relaxed and was feeling very ----- you know what! (she could afford to be more overt with her feelings now after so many years…..she was aware that she had to take over from her ever romantic husband at some point!)

Since the kids had already left for school, she tried to make the most of the half an hour they had before leaving for their respective work places'.

Krishna tried her best to draw the attention of Pintuji but he was fully into some article and wasn't giving her the needed time. As a last resort, after many days, she begins to hum a song ---

"Mere Humsafar, mere humsafar,

Mere paas aa….mere paas aa…"

(I added this part as we all know Mitali sings very well…)

Pintu wonders if he was dreaming as he recognized her voice but in his well known style pretends not to recognize….

Krishna stops for a moment to see what his response would be.

She was successful!

He moves the newspaper down and looks at Krishna and asks her: Why did you turn off the FM? It was such a beautiful song!

Krishna looks at him in disbelief --- so he had heard her and thought it was the FM radio?!

He continues reading with his paper covering his face as he knew that only then would she continue to sing.

Who would want to be caught ---right?

Krishna continues---

"Hume saath chalna hai umr bhar…

Mere paas aa….mere paas aa..

Mere paas aa…"

This time she emphasized on "Mere paas aa….mere paas aa..

Mere paas aa"

Pintu was enjoying it but did not budge…

Krishna got very annoyed and pulls his paper down.

Pintu: Krishna, what is this?

Krishna: It was NOT the radio singing, it was ME!

Pintu smiles: Oh really, you still have a beautiful voice Krishna. Wow!

Krishna: Is that all you noticed?

Pintu: Hmm… the song was good too…

Krishna was getting impatient as they lost ten precious minutes already!

Pintu notices this and says: And the lyrics too….Are you trying to give me a clue?

Krishna: Thank God Pintuji. Now-a-days you just don't care for me. You are not the same as you used to be…and…

She goes on blah …blah ….blah…..

Pintu had to stop her and remind her: Krishna, have you forgotten the slogan?

Hum Do Humaare Do!

Krishna was not quite happy. She goes on: Does that mean we stop living after having two kids?

Pintu was enjoying this.

He says: No not at all. We do live. We eat, we sleep, we go on holidays with our kids, we shop…

Just then, TTS and Ganga arrive to meet them as they were on their way to the temple.

TTS says: Pintu Singh! You have become a father of two kids and you are still behaving as a child. Why are you arguing with bahu?

Ganga intervenes: Don't listen to your Dad, he has become the grandfather of three grandchildren and yet does the same, so he has no right to advise you.

Krishna quickly realises and puts her pallu over her head as she seeks the blessings of her in-laws.

Krishna(softly): Now you two are doing the same as we were a few minutes ago.

All of them have a laugh at the whole thing. They then leave, the seniors to the temple and Prishna for their work.

Night 9 PM

After the kids were put to sleep, Krishna comes to their room and Pintu was there waiting for her. He knew he wasn't too fair to her in the morning and also knew how to make her feel good.

Once Krishna came to rest on to her side of her bed, Pintu came and sat next to her. He then brought out a gift for her --- a beautiful neckpiece.

Krishna saw that and was thrilled.

Pintu: Remember in the morning, I told you, we don't stop living, it includes getting gifts for you too.

Krishna was so happy. She turns around and offers her neck by pushing her hair to one side. She was actually asking him to put it on for her.

Pintu nicely puts it on her and she goes to the mirror and admires it --- the gift of her Pintuji!

Krishna comes back and sees a smiling Pintuji.

Krishna: Thank you Pintuji--- it is so nice.

Pintu now gets up and starts walking to his side of the bed.

Krishna makes a little noise (coughs) and walks in front of him and turns again with her hair on side as if to tell him something.

Pintu knew (as we all know…) what she implied but says: What is it Krishna?

Krishna: You have forgotten something Pintuji.

Pintu: Really? What is it?

Krishna: To remove it for me.

Pintu: But I thought you did not mind sleeping with your jewellery on! Remember on our first night too, when I was helping you to remove it you said you were fine with it?!

Krishna gets furious: Pintuji, that was then not now!!

She turns and starts off again: It was because of your Mom who did not accept me that I was so stressed and you wanted me to ---- anyway, don't blame me for that day.

Pintu: But why did I have to be punished for what my Mom told you, you had spoilt that whole night which was so special Krishna!

By now they were back to where they left in the morning with their voice getting louder.

In a few moments, Gudiya and Chintu came there

Chintu: Mama, Papa why are you both fighting? You always tell us not to, isn't it?

Krishna went to them and told: Ask your Papa to explain and walks out in anger.

Pintu comes to his little angels and sits down next to them with one hand on each of their shoulders.

You will know once you grow up. Now tell me, why didn't you all sleep as yet?

Chintu: Papa, we did but heard your voice and got disturbed. Can we sleep with both of you, tonight?

Pintu sees that Krishna had come back to see what he was telling their children and says: Of course you can kids. Come --- hop on to the bed.

So both the kids were in the centre and Pintu was lying on one end of the bed and Krishna was forced to lie on the other in whatever place was left.

Both loved their kids a lot and placed their hands on them as they were going to sleep. On a few occasions Pintu's hand brushed over Krishna's which she immediately withdrew. Pintu knew she was still angry.

After the kids slept, Pintu started making a little noise to call out for Krishna. She hadn't slept too for she did not like to be cross with her husband. She looked at him and saw him smile sweetly at her. She slowly got up and so did he. Both of them placed pillows on the two sides where they slept and came towards each other.

Pintu: Come, let's go.

Krishna: But where?

Pintu: To the kids' room!

Krishna: What?

Pintu just held her hand and they both vanished into the children's room.

Krishna: I'm Sorry Pintuji. Just that I was missing you too much.

Pintu: That was what I was waiting for --- so that we can have double the fun for I always miss you!

They lie down on the kids' bed and it felt so different.

Krishna: Pintuji, you are forgetting something.

Pintu: Your necklace, I need to remove it, right?

Krishna: No ---- the door. It is your duty to latch it up.

Pintuji quickly goes to latch up the door. He returns and remembers the second thing on his agenda --- the neck lace --- and the many more he had that night!!!

Next morning 7 AM

Both had overslept and the kids were already up and came to their room to get ready and found it closed.

They start knocking at the door.

Krishna gets up startled and wakes up Pintuji.

Krishna: Oh no, we have overslept. The kids are up!

Pintu holds her hand: Over slept? I am still sleepy!

Krishna(back to her fury!): Stop it Pintuji --- you will get me into trouble. What will the kids think?

She rushes to open the door and the faces the flood of questions by their angels.

Gudiya: Mummy, what are you and Papa doing here?

Chintu: Why did you close the door?

Gudiya: We will be late for school today.

By now Krishna was highly embarrassed. She sees Pintuji slowly getting up and walking towards them and says: As always your Papa will give you the explanation for all your queries.

She looks at him and gives a naughty smile and disappears.

Pintuji knew he had to do everything and more for the family.

So he starts with his excuse: Beta, we had to close the door because there was a lizard in your room and we did not want it to move all over the house. Your mom got up in the morning and saw it and called me to have it removed. Now we have thrown it out so no problems.

The kids were satisfied and get ready for school.

They come down and as Krishna was serving them breakfast, Pintu kept looking at her and making gestures reminding her of the night before!

Krishna tried to focus on sending the kids away first before she could deal with him.

Before they left the table, Chintu stretches his hand and shows the necklace: Mumma, your necklace was lying on the floor. Looks like it is new! Maybe it fell off while you all were dealing with the lizard.

Both Pintu and Krishna share a glance and Krishna quickly takes it from Chintu and disappears before she is bombarded with more questions from the junior!

Hope you all liked this one….

Enjoy your Sunday!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
A Beautiful OS ... Pintu and his agenda really vibrant
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

A Beautiful OS ... Pintu and his agenda really vibrant

Thanks Taahir...Hope you are fine.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow that was so sweet i just loved it. So cute thanks Shanti really love your prishna scenes
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Wow that was so sweet i just loved it. So cute thanks Shanti really love your prishna scenes

Thanks Sandia...

It is a pleasure to write on them...my favourite couple...
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Lovely OS on Prishna Shanti, just loved reading it :)
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Lovely OS on Prishna Shanti, just loved reading it :)

Thanks a lot dear...
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Thank you so much...
Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful OS love it 😳

prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2